Official Japan Tour Announced

The dates are perfect for me, as I'm in Taiwan and the shows fall during Chinese New Year which means I'll have the time off anyway. But this Japanese credit card deal does throw another wrinkle into the equation.

Hopefully they'll add some more SE Asia dates (Taipei? Fingers crossed).

3 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

i really hope they announce the Europe dates soon. And hopefully real concerts and not Festival gigs ...

I can't wait! I hope there is a change they will choose to go to the Balkans, although I don't see it happening....

Can't wait to see which country will be the closest to where I am! Come on, you guys! Announce the days!! we are dying here! :P

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Well, the good news is, as it seems that they decided to go everywhere else before Europe, unless they plan on playing in Africa, we should be next.

Pretty normal to do Japan, and then head over to Australia/New Zeland after the Asian dates... And then do Europe in the summer months...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Wow I was so happy japan got announced but my heart broke when i heard only japanese credit cards are allowed. 

Even for the general sale they need japanese credit cards?

any solution please

@Powerage5

As I said earlier, there isn't really a work-around for the credit card thing - it's how it works for all ticket sales, not just the presales. I've never heard of these ticket agencies some other people are talking about, so I have no idea how affordable they are or how good the service is. All I know is I wouldn't recommend traveling to Japan for concerts to anyone that doesn't have someone based in Japan who is able to get you tickets.

This credit card situation has really fucked my mind over, I was waiting for this since such a long time, if anyone finds some legit site to buy tickets when they go on sale without a Japanese Credit Card then PLEASE pm/tag/share with me.

If Japan doesn't works out, then well I will wait for the Europe shows, I hope to God that there are NO FESTIVALS for Europe. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

This credit card situation has really fucked my mind over, I was waiting for this since such a long time, if anyone finds some legit site to buy tickets when they go on sale without a Japanese Credit Card then PLEASE pm/tag/share with me.

If Japan doesn't works out, then well I will wait for the Europe shows, I hope to God that there are NO FESTIVALS for Europe. 

I agree! Please NO FESTIVALS in Europe unless they play 2 dates in those countries!

15 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Same here. Tickets are already resold twice the price on Viagogo...

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Does that korean agency have some website? Can you buy the tickets online from that website? 

I used the site www.aucpad.com as my payment agency but it's in Korean, and you should sent the wire to their Korean bank account.

Seems they're doing as purchase agency as well, so you'd better contact to aucpad@gmail.com whether they could help.

Got my nightrain email with my presale code. Pretty sure I won't need them. I wonder if it is okay to sell them lol?

I wish I could go out of the country just for a concert.

Guess I will just watch the Periscopes.

Edited by Tourettes2400

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Got my nightrain email with my presale code. Pretty sure I won't need them. I wonder if it is okay to sell them lol?

You should sometime, it's a lot of fun.

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Well I would have asked you for your help if only normal Credit Cards worked.....

14 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Y'all are gonna be disappointed when they announce the European tour. It's virtually impossible to do a summer European tour and not play at least a few festivals. 

yes ... i have the feeling too that it might be a disappointment for us .... i mean a few festivals are okay, but only iif they are playing normal concerts too. A whole festival tour and nothing else would be kinda unfair.

15 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Y'all are gonna be disappointed when they announce the European tour. It's virtually impossible to do a summer European tour and not play at least a few festivals. 

Why? U2 always do summer european tours and They've never played a festival (ok except Glasto, But it happened once in a lifetime....)

6 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Why? U2 always do summer european tours and They've never played a festival (ok except Glasto, But it happened once in a lifetime....)

U2 isn't exactly a fair comparison. U2 wouldn't fit the bill on any of the rock/metal festivals (Download, Wacken, Graspop, etc.), wrong clientele. On the other hand, a lot of the pop festivals are geared towards a much younger age range, who would probably have little to no desire to see U2 either. With them it basically comes down to the fact that they wouldn't fit in anywhere.

That's not to say it's impossible for a band to do a major European tour without playing festivals. But one of the reasons so many bands do a lot of festivals is the festivals offer massive paychecks to get exclusivity rights. Seeing as GN'R is apparently all about the money now based off their ticket prices...it's easy to put two and two together. But you can be sure the big rock/metal festivals are making insane bids to get GN'R.

• Like 1