Official Japan Tour Announced

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

What does that means? I don't get it.

If you find the cheating chart then please post it, you have given me some hope of going to Japan, really thank you. 

In case of standing tickets the admission number determines how early you can enter.

I'm guessing it means there's a number on the GA tickets, better numbers will get in earlier? I'm not really sure either.

Worst case scenario, http://www.viagogo.com/ should have (expensive) tickets and they deal with the US.

1 minute ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

In case of standing tickets the admission number determines how early you can enter.

I'm guessing it means there's a number on the GA tickets, better numbers will get in earlier? I'm not really sure either.

Worst case scenario, http://www.viagogo.com/ should have (expensive) tickets and they deal with the US.

The ones in Viagogo are VERY Expensive, I have a feeling that the other website you shared might be of some help, Im not getting my hopes up too high, but I hope something good happens. 

I just dont want to be conned and go all the way to Japan to find out that my tickets were not real. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

The ones in Viagogo are VERY Expensive, I have a feeling that the other website you shared might be of some help, Im not getting my hopes up too high, but I hope something good happens. 

I just dont want to be conned and go all the way to Japan to find out that my tickets were not real. 

You and me both. I have read several positive stories and zero negative about http://www.japanconcerttickets.com

They seem to be legit, the guy speaks perfect English and is very easy to deal with. But the fees aren't all that cheap either. I still feel it's worth it.

7 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

You and me both. I have read several positive stories and zero negative about http://www.japanconcerttickets.com

They seem to be legit, the guy speaks perfect English and is very easy to deal with. But the fees aren't all that cheap either. I still feel it's worth it.

How much are the fee's? 

If you find any more info then please tag/quote me. 

On 8/17/2016 at 7:35 PM, Bailey15 said:

So, no Super Bowl appearance now?

Highly doubt it, there's no way they'll fly back to America with a 19-hour time difference the day after a concert. 

My bet is Rihanna will be booked this year. 

11 hours ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

They charge:

VIP STANDING: JPY 40,000 vs 28,000 face value
SS SEAT: JPY 22,500 vs 14,000 face value
S SEAT: JPY 19,500 vs 12,000 face value

Someone selling on ebay, but for osaka. The price is cheaper http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/2x-VIP-Standing-Guns-N-Roses-Tickets-Osaka-2017-/142091795234?hash=item211554bb22:g:kO4AAOSwHoFXt1Qi

A longgggg painful wait for general sales on 25 sep whereas the aussie n nz ones are avail the next few days 

11 hours ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

They charge:

VIP STANDING: JPY 40,000 vs 28,000 face value
SS SEAT: JPY 22,500 vs 14,000 face value
S SEAT: JPY 19,500 vs 12,000 face value

I know, I also contacted them and Alan replied me, he told me the same thing as yours.

I gave him my details and everything, I know the ticket prices are really a lot compared to face value, but as I don't live in Japan, I don't have any other option left. 

For me the hotel and the ticket prices have also increased and now the show prices through this has also increased. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Someone selling on ebay, but for osaka. The price is cheaper http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/2x-VIP-Standing-Guns-N-Roses-Tickets-Osaka-2017-/142091795234?hash=item211554bb22:g:kO4AAOSwHoFXt1Qi

A longgggg painful wait for general sales on 25 sep whereas the aussie n nz ones are avail the next few days 

Its just hard to trust anyone on Ebay. 

2 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

Yes I did too. I also haven't heard anything back yet. Are you planning to go to both shows?

No only one, I prefer the one on the 29th (Sunday) cause they play Don't Cry at the 2nd show. 

Another thing I am concerned is that when will the show end cause the last train leaves at around 12.30 am and then at 4am or something, IF I go then on Monday I will be leaving for Osaka, so I can't take the risk. Taxi's are really expensive in Japan and I am on a very tight budget. 

You will go to one show or both the shows? You will buy the VIP Standing or Seats? 

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

No only one, I prefer the one on the 29th (Sunday) cause they play Don't Cry at the 2nd show. 

Another thing I am concerned is that when will the show end cause the last train leaves at around 12.30 am and then at 4am or something, IF I go then on Monday I will be leaving for Osaka, so I can't take the risk. Taxi's are really expensive in Japan and I am on a very tight budget. 

You will go to one show or both the shows? You will buy the VIP Standing or Seats? 

show on sat 28 is at 1800hrs and sun 29 at 1700hrs. even if it starts late, it shouldn't end verrrry late. the locals would go crazy if they cant catch the train home.

7 hours ago, serendipity said:

show on sat 28 is at 1800hrs and sun 29 at 1700hrs. even if it starts late, it shouldn't end verrrry late. the locals would go crazy if they cant catch the train home.

True, which show are you planning to go? 

I signed up for the ticket lottery.  All I can do now is wait.   No idea if it will pre-sell out.  No idea if I'll be one of the lucky ones.  I hate this system.  Oh well.

Whether I get tickets or not, I WILL be at Saitama Super Arena on the 28th.   I'll be doing my damndest to get it.   It's only a 20 minute train ride from me.   I'll hang out all day if I have to.

Once the dust settles and we all know who is going for sure, let's work out a meet up!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

True, which show are you planning to go? 

Either is fine. I will be in tokyo 26-31 jan. I replied Alan to get me tix on both dates but i will eventually decide on one date if i get it successfully. Im a huge fan of 'dont cry' too so would really love to see that

5 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Either is fine. I will be in tokyo 26-31 jan. I replied Alan to get me tix on both dates but i will eventually decide on one date if i get it successfully. Im a huge fan of 'dont cry' too so would really love to see that

Did you get any reply from him? I have given him all my details, its been 2 days and still no reply from him. 

Just now, serendipity said:

No reply from him. I gave him my details abt 9hrs ago

Which one will you buy? VIP Standing? SS/S/A ? 

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

I signed up for the ticket lottery.  All I can do now is wait.   No idea if it will pre-sell out.  No idea if I'll be one of the lucky ones.  I hate this system.  Oh well.

Whether I get tickets or not, I WILL be at Saitama Super Arena on the 28th.   I'll be doing my damndest to get it.   It's only a 20 minute train ride from me.   I'll hang out all day if I have to.

Once the dust settles and we all know who is going for sure, let's work out a meet up!

Dude, you live 20 minutes from there? You can easily buy once they go on General sale, think about the people who are not even in Japan now lol 

Here's the last email Alan sent me :

"Thank you for your confirmation.
We've participated in the lotteries for Jan 28/29 for you and will get back to you with the result as soon as they are out (Sep 1)."

3 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Here's the last email Alan sent me :

"Thank you for your confirmation.
We've participated in the lotteries for Jan 28/29 for you and will get back to you with the result as soon as they are out (Sep 1)."

I never got this kind of an email. 

30 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Which one will you buy? VIP Standing? SS/S/A ? 

Dude, you live 20 minutes from there? You can easily buy once they go on General sale, think about the people who are not even in Japan now lol 

SS. Im short so if i dont really get to be at the front standing, im afraid i cant see much. Which one are you getting? 

12 minutes ago, serendipity said:

SS. Im short so if i dont really get to be at the front standing, im afraid i cant see much. Which one are you getting? 

I would want the VIP standing. 

The thing with seats is that they randomly choose the seats. 

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I would want the VIP standing. 

The thing with seats is that they randomly choose the seats. 

True about the seats. Standing isnt that bad if i have all the time to queue to be at the front and squeeze my way in. Hopefully sequence to enter doesnt matter