Official Japan Tour Announced

5 minutes ago, serendipity said:

True about the seats. Standing isnt that bad if i have all the time to queue to be at the front and squeeze my way in. Hopefully sequence to enter doesnt matter

They dint even say which pit will be there. If its 2 pits then i hope i get slashs side

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

I signed up for the ticket lottery.  All I can do now is wait.   No idea if it will pre-sell out.  No idea if I'll be one of the lucky ones.  I hate this system.  Oh well.

Whether I get tickets or not, I WILL be at Saitama Super Arena on the 28th.   I'll be doing my damndest to get it.   It's only a 20 minute train ride from me.   I'll hang out all day if I have to.

Once the dust settles and we all know who is going for sure, let's work out a meet up!

You think the reunion will top Zepp Tokyo for you?

Edited by ZoSoRose

Ok so Alan replied me

Sorry for the delayed response. I have received your email but we're currently handling a large number of requests so it takes some time to make the lottery applications and send the confirmation. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Alan

Wow the high demand must be crazy. I hope i get a ticket. I must must must see them. This is the only show in Asia.

I got a reply from Alan too:

Thank you for your confirmation.
We'll enter the lottery with your details and will confirm once the entry has been made. Note that it can currently take a couple of days.

13 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

You think the reunion will top Zepp Tokyo for you?

Hard to say....I can't imagine I'll ever be as close as I was to the stage at Zepp.....but I've been waiting over two decades to see Axl and Slash on one stage, so that'll be intense.

I just hope I get a ticket.  There's really no way to know how many people have entered this lottery.  This "Alan" guy has no way to guarantee anyone tickets either.  He's just doing what I did...filling out the form with my name and hoping like hell it gets chosen.  But the difference is, he's scalping the tickets if the names he submits gets chosen.

Nothing we can do now but wait.

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

This "Alan" guy has no way to guarantee anyone tickets either.  He's just doing what I did...filling out the form with my name and hoping like hell it gets chosen.  But the difference is, he's scalping the tickets if the names he submits gets chosen.

At least, this guy provides a real service for us foreigners, I don't mind spending an extra $100 if he can get me a damn ticket.

It's still way cheaper than the almost $600 tickets on Viagogo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

At least, this guy provides a real service for us foreigners, I don't mind spending an extra $100 if he can get me a damn ticket.

It's still way cheaper than the almost $600 tickets on Viagogo.

True, we got no other option left, I don't even know if he even put my name for the lottery. 

You got the confirmation, so well you have more chances than me. 

5 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Hard to say....I can't imagine I'll ever be as close as I was to the stage at Zepp.....but I've been waiting over two decades to see Axl and Slash on one stage, so that'll be intense.

I just hope I get a ticket.  There's really no way to know how many people have entered this lottery.  This "Alan" guy has no way to guarantee anyone tickets either.  He's just doing what I did...filling out the form with my name and hoping like hell it gets chosen.  But the difference is, he's scalping the tickets if the names he submits gets chosen.

Nothing we can do now but wait.

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

True, we got no other option left, I don't even know if he even put my name for the lottery. 

You got the confirmation, so well you have more chances than me. 

What a fucking stupid ticket system

• Like 1

12 hours ago, serendipity said:

Wow the high demand must be crazy. I hope i get a ticket. I must must must see them. This is the only show in Asia.

I got a reply from Alan too:

Thank you for your confirmation.
We'll enter the lottery with your details and will confirm once the entry has been made. Note that it can currently take a couple of days.

Well it seems you have more chances than me.....

I don't know what this Alan guy is doing.  To enter the lottery, you fill out your name and address, email, phone number and that's it.   It took a few minutes.   Obviously you need a Japanese address...but what is he doing?  Creating multiple accounts with his own address?  Using fake addresses? 

Whatever he's doing, there's no reason it should take more than a few minutes.

Just now, estrangedtwat said:

I don't know what this Alan guy is doing.  To enter the lottery, you fill out your name and address, email, phone number and that's it.   It took a few minutes.   Obviously you need a Japanese address...but what is he doing?  Creating multiple accounts with his own address?  Using fake addresses? 

As far as I understood his explanation, he registers in our names on a bunch of different websites that give access to the lottery, so it probably takes a little longer.
I'm really curious about how many people contacted him for Gn'R.

Just now, Nalbi said:

As far as I understood his explanation, he registers in our names on a bunch of different websites that give access to the lottery, so it probably takes a little longer.
I'm really curious about how many people contacted him for Gn'R.

Well it seems a lot of people contacted him, I don't even know if he registered my name or not, see above what he replied me. 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Well it seems a lot of people contacted him, I don't even know if he registered my name or not, see above what he replied me. 

There's still 4 days left to enter, I don't think you have to worry about it.
Just ping him again maybe tomorrow if you still haven't gotten the confirmation.

8 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

It seems he is making multiple accounts and registering the name of the people, and whoever wins, he will send them the paypal link and once he gets his payment, he will use his Japanese Credit Card.

He will make around $100 per ticket, so even if 10 people win through him, he is going to make $1000 just like that. 

1 minute ago, Nalbi said:

There's still 4 days left to enter, I don't think you have to worry about it.
Just ping him again maybe tomorrow if you still haven't gotten the confirmation.

This is what he sent me yesterday

Sorry for the delayed response. I have received your email but we're currently handling a large number of requests so it takes some time to make the lottery applications and send the confirmation. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Just now, estrangedtwat said:

Nice racket, but I don't have a Japanese credit card and I certainly don't have enough cash to throw around.

If I win the lottery I can pay for my ticket in person at the convenience store near my apartment.

Yeah but people living outside Japan can't do that, so he is the only way for others at the moment. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah but people living outside Japan can't do that, so he is the only way for others at the moment. 

Agreed, I don't consider this guy as a scalper.
Sure, he makes good money by doing something fairely easy but as far as I know, he's the only one providing that service and from all the reviews I read, he does it with professionalism.

1 minute ago, Nalbi said:

Agreed, I don't consider this guy as a scalper.
Sure, he makes good money by doing something fairely easy but as far as I know, he's the only one providing that service and from all the reviews I read, he does it with professionalism.

I read all the comments on FB and everyone has said positive things about him. 

I just hope he registered  me.....

I asked him if he will sell tickets when they go on General sale on 25th Sep, but he din't reply regarding that. 

1 minute ago, estrangedtwat said:

Problem is the Japanese system of "lotteries"....he really can't guarantee a ticket cause he has no better chances than anyone.

If it doesn't pre-sell out, and there are still tix left when it goes to general public, I can buy tickets for forum members with NO markup.

How's that?

That would be great, but would you have enough Cash to buy so many tickets?