Official Japan Tour Announced

21 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Hey i was the one who contacted you to ask abt the tickets. I have bought my flights to tokyo, perfect timing long weeknd holiday in singapore. Really wished you had the tokyo ones instead

Yeah, even I would have been more interested for the Tokyo ones. 

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah, even I would have been more interested for the Tokyo ones. 

Hope u guys get ur tickets. Actually I think u can register on the e+ site and enter the lottery urself, but if u win u wud still need Alan or someone in Japan to make payment and send u the vouchers. 

2 minutes ago, Toygunz said:

Hope u guys get ur tickets. Actually I think u can register on the e+ site and enter the lottery urself, but if u win u wud still need Alan or someone in Japan to make payment and send u the vouchers. 

True, most of us are dependent on Alan. 

But thanks for making an account here and sharing the info with us.

I hope you get some buyers for the Osaka tickets. 

Just now, serendipity said:

Will alan inform us if we dont get lucky?

I guess he should, but maybe he won't. 

If we are the lucky ones then he will inform us IMMEDIATELY and give us the paypal link to send the money or something.

I wonder what is the limit for this lottery. 

Like how many people will score a chance to win? 

18 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I guess he should, but maybe he won't. 

If we are the lucky ones then he will inform us IMMEDIATELY and give us the paypal link to send the money or something.

I wonder what is the limit for this lottery. 

Like how many people will score a chance to win? 

I hope money motivates him to work fast. If i dont get any news from him by 3 Sep, I will buzz him. Who knows there are dropouts and I could wriggle my way in. 

1 minute ago, serendipity said:

I hope money motivates him to work fast. If i dont get any news from him by 3 Sep, I will buzz him. Who knows there are dropouts and I could wriggle my way in. 

I will email him on the 1st evening if I don't get any news from him.

If you remember, he had written in the email that if someone is busy on the 1st, then they can tell us a day before also if we won or not.

So well fingers crossed. 

These are the exact words.

- If successful in the lottery/with the reservation, we would send you a Paypal invoice (credit cards accepted) which can be paid within 24 hours. If you prefer to receive it earlier because you are busy at the time of the result announcement, please let us know.

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I will email him on the 1st evening if I don't get any news from him.

If you remember, he had written in the email that if someone is busy on the 1st, then they can tell us a day before also if we won or not.

So well fingers crossed. 

Right. I will tell him soon enough that he can get my money

11 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Tickets are still available for new zealand and australia. Only the VIP jungle and general standing are sold out in sydney and melbourne. Tokyo better be good to us

Which reminds me that the official website still mentions "VIP TBA" for the Japan gigs, I wonder if there's any hope on that.

2 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Which reminds me that the official website still mentions "VIP TBA" for the Japan gigs, I wonder if there's any hope on that.

I guess the VIP mentioned on the website is the another VIP and I guess the GA is called VIP standing.

Im pretty confused cause there is no layout of the damn thing. 

19 hours ago, Slash787 said:

So One more day to go.....

I got an email just now from Alan and my lottery results were positive! I have 2x VIP Standing tickets for both the 28th and 29th.

The person I am supposed to go with may be having second thoughts now, so if you want a VIP standing ticket and aren't successful in the lottery, I could probably sell you one of mine.

Edited by EverythingWasRoses
  • Like 1

Good news. I got the ticket. Now, to go which date?

Hi Siti

We've received the lottery results and they were positive for:

January 28 (Saitama): 1 VIP Standing ticket
January 29 (Saitama): 1 VIP Standing ticket

Please let me know your preference and I will send you the Paypal invoice accordingly.
After your payment, it can take 1-3 days until we can confirm the tickets. We recommend waiting with making other travel arrangements until we've sent you the final confirmation.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EverythingWasRoses said:

I got an email just now from Alan and my lottery results were positive! I have 2x VIP Standing tickets for both the 28th and 29th.

The person I am supposed to go with may be having second thoughts now, so if you want a VIP standing ticket and aren't successful in the lottery, I could probably sell you one of mine.

Are you going both dates?

I was so anxious about this I had the runs at work this morning.

Finally got to a computer after 1PM and checked the results....

It would APPEAR that I won the lottery.

Not 100% certain, but it looks like I can get a VIP standing for Saturday and the $150 ticket for Sunday.

HOWEVER....I don't intend to go both days.  I am leaning towards going ahead and getting the VIP ticket and get as close as I can and just enjoy the fuck outta of that insanely expensive show on Saturday.

Which means I can buy the Sunday ticket and it would be up for grabs here.

I have to confirm everything and make up my mind, but I am throwing it out there that maybe I'll have a ticket for someone who needs one here.   More info as soon as humanly possible.

21 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Are you going both dates?

Yup! That's the plan so far.

16 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Congrats to both of you. I still have not recieved any email from Alan

Im going to wait for a few more hours cause he has replied me late before too. But there are high chances that I didn't win

@EverythingWasRoses i would love to have one man. How im i going to pay you?

According to Alan, he will send me an "e-voucher (as .pdf file via email)". I think I could probably just send you the .pdf and you can claim the ticket from a 7/11 in Japan. A PayPal payment would work for me if it works for you. Hopefully you'll still get one from the lottery, but I should have at least one extra ticket either way.