Official Japan Tour Announced

8 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Hey, I'm happy to help!  Obviously we can get into much more specific details when the shows are closer.   And of course we're all gonna meet up right?

How far are you from Omiya station, that is if you're getting to Saitama from there?

1 hour ago, serendipity said:

there is Nightrain VIP upgrade on sale now for the Japan tickets. any idea if there is any difference with the VIP standing we all got?

It's the same VIP upgrades as for rest of tour (i.e. early entry, commemorative prints, etc.).

On 9/18/2016 at 5:26 PM, Slash787 said:

Thanks again man

On 9/18/2016 at 5:30 PM, estrangedtwat said:

Hey, I'm happy to help!  Obviously we can get into much more specific details when the shows are closer.   And of course we're all gonna meet up right?

Man, I wanna meet you two

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Slash787 So it turns it out you will be able to attend the Japanese shows? That's awesome mate

Yeah hopefully man, I booked my hotels, I booked my plane tickets yesterday and I booked the show tickets a few weeks ago which I hope are legit.

Now everything depends on getting a Visa to Japan, I will apply for that in the 2nd week of Jan, so well fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

On September 19, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Amir said:

It's the same VIP upgrades as for rest of tour (i.e. early entry, commemorative prints, etc.).

Were you able to get the show tickets? 

I guess this VIP is different from the US VIP. 

This VIP seems to be standing in front of the stage, but the US VIP had a different section to stand, that Civil War thingi.

But yeah the other VIP did include early entry etc etc. 

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Were you able to get the show tickets? 

I guess this VIP is different from the US VIP. 

This VIP seems to be standing in front of the stage, but the US VIP had a different section to stand, that Civil War thingi.

But yeah the other VIP did include early entry etc etc. 

I got one SS for 1st and 2 x S for 2nd. The standing (VIP) is way too expensive for me. The VIP upgrades are same as the US VIP upgrades.

18 minutes ago, Amir said:

I got one SS for 1st and 2 x S for 2nd. The standing (VIP) is way too expensive for me. The VIP upgrades are same as the US VIP upgrades.

What is in the VIP Upgrade? Early entrance and free drinks? 

On 9/20/2016 at 1:43 AM, Slash787 said:

Yeah hopefully man, I booked my hotels, I booked my plane tickets yesterday and I booked the show tickets a few weeks ago which I hope are legit.

Now everything depends on getting a Visa to Japan, I will apply for that in the 2nd week of Jan, so well fingers crossed. 

You don't need a visa unless you plan on staying in Japan for more than three months.

(im basing this under the assumption that you live in any of these countries http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html)

2 hours ago, Mendez said:

You don't need a visa unless you plan on staying in Japan for more than three months.

(im basing this under the assumption that you live in any of these countries http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html)

I don't live in any of these countries, so I know that I do need a visa. 

Edited by Slash787

9 hours ago, serendipity said:

Alright i cld just do manual entry on the japanese ticket sales website. But damn, everything is in japanese! Im getting a ticket for the second night (29)

It is very confusing, I hope you know one needs to have a Japanese Credit Card to buy.

I guess you can go here and Choose what ticket you want, but as everything is in Japanese, its pretty confusing, maybe try to use google translator

http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?prm=U=82:P6=127:P1=0402:P2=018632:P5=0001:P7=2:P0=GGWC01:P3=0012