Official Japan Tour Announced

27 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It is very confusing, I hope you know one needs to have a Japanese Credit Card to buy.

I guess you can go here and Choose what ticket you want, but as everything is in Japanese, its pretty confusing, maybe try to use google translator

http://eplus.jp/sys/main.jsp?prm=U=82:P6=127:P1=0402:P2=018632:P5=0001:P7=2:P0=GGWC01:P3=0012

I gave up google translate and got a japanese friend to purchase it for me. So VIP on saturday and SS on sunday

5 minutes ago, serendipity said:

Viagogo.com ticket prices now are decent compared to what we had paid. This Alan dude made really good money from us

Yeah he did, but well that time all of us wanted the tickets and din't know what to do. 

He made around $100 per ticket. so 10 tickets means $1000 for him.

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Its weird they still haven't announced what they will do between the dates of Osaka and Tokyo. Maybe more shows in Japan?

I have a feeling they might do South Korea. 

They might come to singapore. A concert promoter has been posting abt gnr on their fb page. If they do come, i hope im not out of town!

Just now, serendipity said:

They might come to singapore. A concert promoter has been posting abt gnr on their fb page. If they do come, i hope im not out of town!

Well if that happens, then it will be between the Osaka and Tokyo dates. 

1 minute ago, serendipity said:

Yeah they have time after aussie and before dubai. But part of me wish they wouldnt so i dont have to spend so much on the tickets

Yeah I can understand cause you have already spent a lot for everything In Japan. 

21 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah he did, but well that time all of us wanted the tickets and din't know what to do. 

He made around $100 per ticket. so 10 tickets means $1000 for him.

Actually last I checked, Viagogo adds on a hefty fee at checkout, on top of the ticket price. Think getting it from Alan is still prob cheaper...

36 minutes ago, Toygunz said:

Actually last I checked, Viagogo adds on a hefty fee at checkout, on top of the ticket price. Think getting it from Alan is still prob cheaper...

you are right. i didn't look at the price after check out. now im fully satisfied with my purchase :)

we probably scored lower number tix too for the early entry

13 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Ive used Viagogo LOOOOOADS never had a problem both selling & buying had under FV tixs as well they have tixs for Japan at £6,000...!!!!!!!!!

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Hard-Rock-Metal/Guns-N-Roses-Tickets/E-1959627

6000 pounds???? For that money you could travel half around the world to any GNR show... why would anyone pay that?

So...the general sale is on...any show sold out?

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

@serendipity you can check the website which I posted above if your friend din't get you the tickets for the Sunday show. 

Wow this is so much simpler. They should have sorted this when they released the ticket. My japanese friend paid ¥16,150 (SS seat) inc fees and to mail to his house. The ticket will be sent only three weeks before the concert. Weird japanese system....why not just issue the tickets immediately

• Like 1

• 1 month later...