Metallica's new album "Hardwired...To Self-Destruct"

NachoLZ

Fuck you guys, this is awesome. Lol.

Lyrics are cheese and artwork sucks, but the music is heavy as fuck and it's a double album of new Metallica

Fuck yes

Also, I don't think this is the main single. See,several they were cool and just casually released the title track

• Like 1

The song is okay. Cheesy, but whatever. It's a punchy, short opener, so I'm cool with that. It's like the exact opposite of The Day That Never Comes. The artwork is... odd. But I don't really care. As a massive metal fan, there are so many clichés when it comes to this shit, and Metallica just continues to do whatever they want, even if it is weird. Hell, I love Load, and its album cover is blood and jizz. So, this doesn't really bother me that much :lol:

Besides, Metallica's fanbase is whacked. They'd have no qualms about an album with old school artwork and the title Metal Up Your Ass! But this artwork will be too cheesy for them... so I'm not going to complain.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Am I listening to a different song here? What I heard, twice infact, consisted of three minutes of bland unmemorable riffing, barking, terrible lyrics and a forgettable solo. It sounds almost as bad as St Anger.

This last third of this song lifts directly from a song off St anger. Strange the band would rip themselves off and not be aware.

Edited by The Holographic Universe

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Am I listening to a different song here? What I heard, twice infact, consisted of three minutes of bland unmemorable riffing, barking, terrible lyrics and a forgettable solo. It sounds almost as bad as St Anger.

I think I'm hearing the same song as you.

• Like 3