Guns N' Roses personal curiosities

I doubt they'd read this thread, but what non Guns N' Roses questions would you ask members of Guns N' Roses, if you could.

I wonder; When did Axl Rose first leave the country (America), and where was it to and for what reason?

Edited by Snake-Pit

14 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

I wonder; When did Axl Rose first leave the country (America), and where was it to and for what reason?

I think it might have been when Alan Niven took them to play a couple of shows in the UK in the very early days of the band.

Axl said he never left Indiana until he was 17. Maybe he went to Canada or Mexico or something in the years between that and the UK shows, but I think it's quite possible that the first foreign country he saw was the UK (maybe also the first time he went anywhere by plane).

12 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I guess I would ask what Cars do they own.

Most of us know what Cars Axl and Slash have, but I would like to know what Cars do Duff, Steven and Izzy own. 

Yeah that would be interesting, especially Izzy.

I'm curious what Axl thinks about Erin seemingly wanting to get back with him and if he's talked to her recently. 

Also if he still wants kids/a wife or if he has resigned himself to be stuck with TB for the rest of his life.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

I'm curious what Axl thinks about Erin seemingly wanting to get back with him and if he's talked to her recently. 

Also if he still wants kids/a wife or if he has resigned himself to be stuck with TB for the rest of his life.

Well I would be scared to ask about the Erin thing, I don't want to get punched lol

But yeah all of this is just fantasy and curiosity, so its a good question. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Well I would be scared to ask about the Erin thing, I don't want to get punched lol

But yeah all of this is just fantasy and curiosity, so its a good question. 

Lol yeah, I was speaking purely hypothetically. I'll never get a chance to ask them any questions anyway, so whatever.

Oh yeah, I'm also curious about one of the most asked questions on the forum: How did Axl and Slash make up again? And how exactly did this whole thing go down?

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Lol yeah, I was speaking purely hypothetically. I'll never get a chance to ask them any questions anyway, so whatever.

Oh yeah, I'm also curious about one of the most asked questions on the forum: How did Axl and Slash make up again? And how exactly did this whole thing go down?

Yeah I would love to know that.

But another question which everyone wants to know is that Where the hell is Izzy and why was he not invited or why he rejected to be a part of this Reunion and Why only invite Steven for just 2 songs?

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah I would love to know that.

But another question which everyone wants to know is that Where the hell is Izzy and why was he not invited or why he rejected to be a part of this Reunion and Why only invite Steven for just 2 songs?

Yeah that too.

But I guess we're derailing the thread, since these are technically all GNR related questions and the thread is about non-GNR related questions.

I'd maybe ask Axl/Slash/Duff about any recent books or movies they liked. 

Also what changed in Axl's life recently to turn him into such a different person.

1 minute ago, Wagszilla said:

I would ask Axl what his favorite creative moment was, when he was happy with the end result and got a sense of pride and satisfaction in his work. 

Well he is never satisfied with the songs he composes. 

Just now, Frey said:

Yeah that too.

But I guess we're derailing the thread, since these are technically all GNR related questions and the thread is about non-GNR related questions.

I'd maybe ask Axl/Slash/Duff about any recent books or movies they liked. 

Also what changed in Axl's life recently to turn him into such a different person.

LOL I totally forgot that this was about Non GNR related questions.

So yeah for me, what Cars do they own would be a good question. 

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I know one thing, my old lady would ask Axl a million questions about his cats! :lol:

Lol. 

I would ask Axl about the animals he keeps. He talks about them a bit so we know he has dogs, cats, birds, fish, wallabies and wolves. I would love to know more about the wolves, if he really does take them out for a walk :lol:

24 minutes ago, nonok said:

*sniffs* Smells like the KOHD Q&A that's been discussed meticulously in the Women's Thread.

The Q&A that includes questions about Axl and Slash fucking each other and Axl's hair care regimen? Yeah, I'm sure Axl would just love these :lol: 

But then again he probably wouldn't like my Erin question either, so whatever. It would be hilarious to see how they'd react to some of the more out there questions.

19 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol. 

I would ask Axl about the animals he keeps. He talks about them a bit so we know he has dogs, cats, birds, fish, wallabies and wolves. I would love to know more about the wolves, if he really does take them out for a walk :lol:

They sometimes run away apparently.

Edited by Frey

If I had the chance to ask Izzy a question, seriously I'd ask What do yo do with your time? I know he releases music every now and then, but for th rest of the time? Advacado farming is probably seasonal right:shrugs::lol:

7 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I guess I would ask what Cars do they own.

Most of us know what Cars Axl and Slash have, but I would like to know what Cars do Duff, Steven and Izzy own. 

what cars axl and slash have? i didn't know that they can drive lol

15 minutes ago, GN'R MEX said:

what cars axl and slash have? i didn't know that they can drive lol

I don't know if they currently own those cars, but ill tell you what I know

Axl has/had Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, Ferrari Enzo, Bentley and he had a truck.

Slash had an Aston Martin, but he sold it I guess, He owns a Porsche 911 now, he would have other cars too, but I don't know. 

Steven had taken money from his grandmother to buy his first car, I forgot the name of the car, but it was an old used car, the person who sold him fucked him over, the car stopped working midway. He also had a Peugeot car in the late 80's. Now I don't know what car he owns. 

Gilby has a good bike collection, he modifies them himself too. 

No idea about Duff and Izzy. 

Edited by Slash787
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Which game console they own and Which games they like to play? 

I can imagine Axl owning a Wii and playing those sports games on it. 

Slash got obsessed with guitar hero once lol. And along these lines (questions for all of them):

Have you played Pokemon Go?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

(Lol sorry. But nobody said the questions had to be very serious :awesomeface:)

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Slash got obsessed with guitar hero once lol. And along these lines (questions for all of them):

They surely must play Candy Crush or Clash Of Clans 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Frey said:

Of course they all are playing it. Their favourite Pokemon is Izzy, impossible to catch :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Slash787 said:

What Gadgets do they own, that would be a nice question, which phones they have, which laptops they have? 

Well we know Duff has a blackberry :awesomeface: (and has a motorcycle to go along with the what do they drive question)

I'd want to ask them if they still have their more famous outfits they wore back in the day, what GnR memorabilia they display in their house...and the most important one - who did Duff's black streaks in his hair :P

(I suck at this, those are obviously all GnR related questions)