Which Alt song would you like to hear next.

2 hours ago, thunderram said:

I've seen these pictures of a supposed setlist posted from time to time. Do we know who has taken these pictures and shared/posted them? More to the point, do we know these ALT setlists are really legit?

We know they are legit because you could see one of them on slashs pre show live stream once. It was multiple people with the photos because they are from different concerts

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

Think About You, even if Izzy isn't there (sorry @DieselDaisy but I don't care for your rule lol). I love that song and just want it in the setlist :headbang:

Perfect Crime would be awesome too but I think that's better suited to a Euro tour where the fans are all standing and will rock out with the band. Hasn't this been on the "Alt List" for a few years now without being played though? Has anyone in the band actually told Axl it's on the Alt List and he needs to prepare? :D

no question Slither with Axl on vocals. Just bring something new (or in this case half-new).

edit: it would probably be something like this. notice the scream from the intro (1:05), that's Axl scream. all respect to Scott, but Axl would knock it out of the park (it's practically written for him):

Edited by Colossus of Rhodes