You're Crazy!

1 minute ago, GonzoThesaurus said:

I was listening to some old GNR performances and it occurred to me that neither Axl with his nu-Guns nor Slash with M Kennedy have played this sweet as hell song... ever! I legit think the Lies version of You're Crazy is one of GNRs best songs, they should really play it again!

Axl has played this a few times. Let one of the CSI dudes tell you exactly when.

1 hour ago, GonzoThesaurus said:

I was listening to some old GNR performances and it occurred to me that neither Axl with his nu-Guns nor Slash with M Kennedy have played this sweet as hell song... ever! I legit think the Lies version of You're Crazy is one of GNRs best songs, they should really play it again!

i love this song. i posted somewhere a while back my favorite version but i can't find the post. here it is again. sorry the quality is not that good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GonzoThesaurus said:

Fuckin great song. It showcases all of the magic of GNR - Axl's Robert Plant meets Janis Joplin vocals, Slash n Izzy's Melody, Stevens energetic drumming, Duff's rhythm. It's a 5 star performance!

oops guess i posted mine too late. oh well you can never have enough GN'R!!! :D

57 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

tumblr_nikh3kvuPD1s3h43ko1_r1_500.gif

LOL this so is my cat! even kinda looks like her except she's much fluffier :P

3 hours ago, GonzoThesaurus said:

Slash used to play the fast version with Todd Kerns on vocals:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's good but i wish i could see Axl singing it. the way he uses his mouth while singing this, well *blushes*

Yeah, but all the songs from this show are really good for your listening pleasure.

For your visual pleasure, you can watch the Ritz show :P

• Like 1