You're Crazy!

15 hours ago, GonzoThesaurus said:

I was listening to some old GNR performances and it occurred to me that neither Axl with his nu-Guns nor Slash with M Kennedy have played this sweet as hell song... ever! I legit think the Lies version of You're Crazy is one of GNRs best songs, they should really play it again!

What kind of research have you done? Because you've done the lousiest job ever, no offense :lol:. Not only Axls GNR but also Slash has done the song live multiple times! One of them even being the infamous Axl performance from Bridge School, and one of his best performances in 2012 was that song in Philly.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

On 8/20/2016 at 4:29 PM, Reclamation Project said:

The Lies version is superb. I've always felt two of Axl's strongest performances were the Lies version of You're Crazy and One In A Million. 

Axl was really great on those acoustic sessions.. Might be my favorite Axl ever.. Loved him on Salt Of The Earth too.. So powerful

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

This mashup of the 2 versions is fucking nuts, havent seen this. That would be so fucking killer to have them do this again

Yeah, they did it at some 1988 shows. Here's another (it's set at the min mark You're Crazy starts):

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Is this the performance that made live era? Sounds very familiar to my ears. If it is, cool as hell find

Yeah it was used in Live Era along with Used to love her. 

Other performances from this show are just AMAZING! 

• Like 1