Guns N' Roses - New Zealand Tour 2017

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

If lithographs are around that price then I'll buy one of those and at least a t-shirt. Maybe a foam finger too but that's getting expensive. How many hours early is good to arrive at a gig like this? 1 or 2 you reckon? Need to get to the front of my section after getting the merchandise.

I'll cross my fingers for us but as you say I think there really is a decent chance we can go to Wellington as well.

In my experience (been to 6 or 7 shows at western springs), if guns go on stage at, say, 8.30pm, and gates open at 4pm and you get your merch and get to your spot by 6.00pm-ish I reckon you'll have no worries being as close as you like

Just gotta remember its waitangi day, and a saturday, so people will be lining up and drinking all day long. For that reason there will probably be local bands and stuff on pretty much as soon as the gates open

16 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Okay, I'll get there before gates open. Before that, no one can sneak in ahead can they? like are they usually strict with that or is it just for the audience section of the venue? Apparently lithographs are very rare so I'm also thinking about that.

Yeah man, no audience members will be getting in before gates open unless they have some sort of v.i.p early access. And no one will be able to push ahead of you in line, others won't stand for it. 

Yeah sounds like some people at U.S shows will rock up and buy the whole lot of lithographs which is pretty fucked. But yeah, if you're heading in as gates open you will be all good getting whatever merch and spot you like, I'm sure of it :)