Whats next for ac/dc?

GN'R MEX

1 minute ago, GN'R MEX said:

that sucks at least they should do more dates in Usa for example houston lol its more close to mexico n more easy to go :lol: , so do you think that after this tour the band will be over? 

to my thinking that has not been decided yet. they could a. pick another singer b. continue w/Axl working around his GN'R schedule or c. quit.  unless a medical miracle happens and somehow Brian Johnson comes back. i would guess either a. or b. as Angus seems to want to keep going. his dream is probably to drop dead on stage at like 85 or something :P 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GN'R MEX said:

Angus should do the Axldinha : keep playing even if the ''original'' members are no longer in the band lol but  i dont know maybe im been selfish  

i am sure Angus wants to keep playing. Stevie is still there. add some new blood, many bands have done it so why not AC/DC?

33 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

to my thinking that has not been decided yet. they could a. pick another singer b. continue w/Axl working around his GN'R schedule or c. quit.  unless a medical miracle happens and somehow Brian Johnson comes back. i would guess either a. or b. as Angus seems to want to keep going. his dream is probably to drop dead on stage at like 85 or something :P 

Even Angus recently admitted though that he's really not sure what the future holds anymore. It's the least confident he's ever sounded that the band will continue, for sure. 

• Like 2

Just now, Powerage5 said:

Even Angus recently admitted though that he's really not sure what the future holds anymore. It's the least confident he's ever sounded that the band will continue, for sure. 

i know you're just reporting the facts but it's making me sad :(

here's to Angus deciding he wants to give it a go! (hope hope hope ) ;)

• Like 1

AC/DC has always been in regular rotation for me. In fact, For Those About To Rock was one of the first tapes I ever owned. I love both the Bon & Brian eras, and I'm sure I'd enjoy a new album with Axl on vocals if Brian is not able to make a comeback. After all, it's just music. Enjoy it!

Although this has been a cool thing going on with Axl playing with them. I do expect this thing to come to end after the completion of this US tour.  And It should. All good things must come to an end. AC/DC have kicked ass for decades. But, the time has come for the band to end. too many members lost. No need to keep this going. there is plenty of music in the catalog to continue enjoying for decades to come. I dont wanna see an AC/DC with Angus as the last man standing. 

2 hours ago, Original said:

Axl is gonna be all Guns after these final ACDC shows.  Angus will have to find a new singer to continue.  Or get Brian back.

Axl will never be "all guns" if he gets the opportunity to stay in Acdc. Have you seen him? he's loving singing these songs and has expressed his desire to continue working with angus as long as he'll have him. Its down to Angus.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Original said:

Axl is gonna be all Guns after these final ACDC shows.  Angus will have to find a new singer to continue.  Or get Brian back.

I've said it 100 times, but I'll say it again: being in AC/DC isn't a full time commitment. They tour so sparsely, it wouldn't interfere with GN'R drastically at all. 

On 30 August 2016 at 1:22 AM, AxlIsGod. said:

Axl will never be "all guns" if he gets the opportunity to stay in Acdc. Have you seen him? he's loving singing these songs and has expressed his desire to continue working with angus as long as he'll have him. Its down to Angus.

Let's hope they don't take on the idea of hiring someone else, someone like I see their fans asking for all the time, like Joel from Airbourne. What a downgrade that would be. I want them to keep Axl on so and I can go to their show again. 

• Like 1