Whats next for ac/dc?

GN'R MEX

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

There is no bugger left. Malcolm, the Rudd, Cliff Williams, Brian: all gone!!

Angus should put out some little raggedy arse blues solo albums.

i actually thought about that, don't know how Angus would feel about that though...it's just sad. Angus and holograms of Bon and Malcolm maybe?? :D

On 2/1/2017 at 6:59 PM, James Bond said:

We won't hear a peep from AC/DC until Angus is ready to do the next album. This silence is 100% unsurprising in the world of AC/DC. It's just business as usual. Album, tour, silence. Give it a couple years and rinse and repeat. Even if Angus is done, he isn't the type to make an explicit statement about it. That said, I don't think we've seen the last of him.

Exactly. Barring a live release from this tour, expect complete radio silence from the AC/DC camp for at least 18 months. I think if they still do anything after thise we won't see the wait we did between Black Ice and Rock Or Bust since, by all accounts, Malcolm was a big part of that, but we still won't see any activity from the band until at least 2018.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2017 at 3:59 PM, James Bond said:

We won't hear a peep from AC/DC until Angus is ready to do the next album. This silence is 100% unsurprising in the world of AC/DC. It's just business as usual. Album, tour, silence. Give it a couple years and rinse and repeat. Even if Angus is done, he isn't the type to make an explicit statement about it. That said, I don't think we've seen the last of him.

just realized that sounds a lot like another band *coughGNRcough* :facepalm:

On 2.2.2017 at 1:30 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:
14 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Imagine the shitstorm if they release a new album with Axl on vocals, but no new GN'R album. lol

I have no clue what plans any of the bands got.

Has Axl talked about his future plans recently?

Last year he said he would record with AC∕DC if he was asked to. But it has been silence about AC∕DC after the last show in Philly.

He also said that he would maybe record with Guns`n`Roses, but that was also last year.

I think we gotta wait until this tour is over in september before we get real information on what the future holds.

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

OMG that made me literally laugh out loud! thank you :lol:

That's not funny. That's whatlife is unfortunately. Receding hairlines... I know that it looked good enough with Lars Ulrich and Dio but damn I think Angus needs a permanent hat or something or maybe je needs to go crazy with the Phil Spector-like wigs.

12 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

That's not funny. That's whatlife is unfortunately. Receding hairlines... I know that it looked good enough with Lars Ulrich and Dio but damn I think Angus needs a permanent hat or something or maybe je needs to go crazy with the Phil Spector-like wigs.

sorry dude it was funny as hell to me, sometimes in life ya gotta laugh rather than cry...js

4 hours ago, Twist Of Lime said:

AC/DC are my favourite band but with Malcolm, Phil, Brian and now Cliff gone, I'd rather see them go out on a (debatable) high that was the Rock Or Bust Tour than try to continue on with new members. Thats nothing against Stevie and Chris though. They've done a great job on this tour.

For me it's kinda worth it just cause I think Angus and Axl share a strong musical chemistry. If he chooses to collaborate with Axl you still got Slade, even Phil is willing to do it.

If Angus doesn't want to retire I don't see him doing anything other than AC/DC. Without Brian, Malcolm, and Cliff it won't be the same but cool enough and with the potential to be something special.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rovim said:

For me it's kinda worth it just cause I think Angus and Axl share a strong musical chemistry. If he chooses to collaborate with Axl you still got Slade, even Phil is willing to do it.

If Angus doesn't want to retire I don't see him doing anything other than AC/DC. Without Brian, Malcolm, and Cliff it won't be the same but cool enough and with the potential to be something special.

^^^^ this!