Models got free front row tickets, VIP access to "pretty up" Dodgers Stadium for concert video

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

how so? what happened?

They blocked the view, kept putting their heads together to read texts, fluffing up their hair, applying lip gloss, turning round and looking at the paying fans with disgust, pointing and laughing at some who were really into the music. Not nice...and then they get to have every fans dream.... go backstage and party.

Edited by axlsend

1 minute ago, axlsend said:

They blocked the view, kept putting their heads together to read texts, fluffing up their hair, applying lip gloss, turning round and looking at the paying fans with disgust, laughing at some who were really into the music. Not nice...and then they get to have every fans dream.... go backstage and party.

...and have sex with Dizzy Reed!

Just thank your lucky stars, one of those models is going to pull the shortest straw.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, axlsend said:

They blocked the view, kept putting their heads together to read texts, fluffing up their hair, applying lip gloss, turning round and looking at the paying fans with disgust, pointing and laughing at some who were really into the music. Not nice...and then they get to have every fans dream.... go backstage and party.

Tell me about it, thats what happened in the 2012 Europe tours. London one was the worst one as mostly everyone is saying it. 

11 minutes ago, axlsend said:

She'll probably think Dizzy is Axl as they have no idea who is in the band!:lol:

Yeah really! If I was backstage I'd be telling those females I was axls son or something just to get some ass.. Not like they'd know the difference :lol:

22 minutes ago, axlsend said:

Wow. Fake, stuck up bitches at that. I'm surprised no one's beer accidentally made its way over one of their heads. 

So they just pushed their way in fron of everyone else who had been standing there already...probably for hours??

1 hour ago, axlsend said:

wow

Sasha has a friend who does that. She's a model and she gets free passes to the GNR shows, then she pulls her phone and films fans who are "into the music" to make fun of them or their outfits, then she posts it on her Instagram with lots of LOL smilies.

Did the same at the Axl/DC shows.

And I think in one of the pics she's directly laughing at Axl :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Tiffani said:

Wow. Fake, stuck up bitches at that. I'm surprised no one's beer accidentally made its way over one of their heads. 

So they just pushed their way in fron of everyone else who had been standing there already...probably for hours??

When I saw GNR in 2012 in Manchester, they were at the side of the stage. In front of the barrier. I was directly next to them, behind the barrier of course. They looked at us with disgust too, but just laughed in their face. They weren't pretty, they had faces like the back end of a bus! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tiffani said:

They didn't push in just before the lights dimmed that chap Andrei I think his name is lead them out.

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

...and have sex with Dizzy Reed!

Just thank your lucky stars, one of those models is going to pull the shortest straw.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On the Models...

Mr. Dizzy Fuckin' Reed!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

When I saw GNR in 2012 in Manchester, they were at the side of the stage. In front of the barrier. I was directly next to them, behind the barrier of course. They looked at us with disgust too, but just laughed in their face. They weren't pretty, they had faces like the back end of a bus! 

At Manchester some were on the side of the actual stage and one had to be taken away as she was wasted and kept falling over which was funny because they were sitting to start with. She probably got bored waiting for Jon Bon Jovi to come on!

• Like 1

I think it underlines the way the band have changed since their heyday. They wanted to be a band because it was their dream. They wrote songs about strippers and drugs, because that's all they knew. And then they'd have their stripper girlfriends dancing on stage, because that's all they could afford. Kinda sad in a way, oh well

Interesting to see this topic come up. I meet a lady after the show in Arlington who is a model and was on or near the front row. I was probably one of the last concert goers to leave as I ran into a friend and ended up bull shitting with him for a half hour or so after the concert. As I made my way out across the desolate grounds surrounding the stadium I ran into a girl who was looking for her parking lot. We were actually looking for the same lot so I struck up a conversation. She was very cool and asked how I enjoyed the show and where I had been seated. She told me that she was called by her agency to attend and that's how she got to be next to the stage. At first I didn't get what she meant agency so she explained how it worked. She happened to really be into rock and was a big fan of both The Cult and GnR. She was actually pissed at some of the other girls because they were late and she missed The Cult opening. Apparently they had to wait until the entire group of women were there before they could go out to their specific area. She told me that she bought her boyfriend a ticket so he could be with her and when she met up with him during mid show he seemed to be indifferent about concert. I thought here she is buying her boyfriend a ticket and he could care less and now she is out walking alone in the early morning hours looking for her ride. Then my drunk friend, who had been keeping his distance, came up and demanded that she give me her number. I could tell she didn't like it so I thanked her for her conversation and that was that....