Models got free front row tickets, VIP access to "pretty up" Dodgers Stadium for concert video

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

When I saw GNR in 2012 in Manchester, they were at the side of the stage. In front of the barrier. I was directly next to them, behind the barrier of course. They looked at us with disgust too, but just laughed in their face. They weren't pretty, they had faces like the back end of a bus! 

I really don't get that. I mean what is the reason for acting like assholes to the fans? What is up with the fucking contempt?? I really despise stuck up, superficial and ignorant bimbos like those women.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, metalgod said:

Interesting to see this topic come up. I meet a lady after the show in Arlington who is a model and was on or near the front row. I was probably one of the last concert goers to leave as I ran into a friend and ended up bull shitting with him for a half hour or so after the concert. As I made my way out across the desolate grounds surrounding the stadium I ran into a girl who was looking for her parking lot. We were actually looking for the same lot so I struck up a conversation. She was very cool and asked how I enjoyed the show and where I had been seated. She told me that she was called by her agency to attend and that's how she got to be next to the stage. At first I didn't get what she meant agency so she explained how it worked. She happened to really be into rock and was a big fan of both The Cult and GnR. She was actually pissed at some of the other girls because they were late and she missed The Cult opening. Apparently they had to wait until the entire group of women were there before they could go out to their specific area. She told me that she bought her boyfriend a ticket so he could be with her and when she met up with him during mid show he seemed to be indifferent about concert. I thought here she is buying her boyfriend a ticket and he could care less and now she is out walking alone in the early morning hours looking for her ride. Then my drunk friend, who had been keeping his distance, came up and demanded that she give me her number. I could tell she didn't like it so I thanked her for her conversation and that was that....

Drunk friend messed up your chance

21 hours ago, killuridols said:

wow not only you don't know how to use the quotation tool, you're also blind and put your foot into mouth while dissing a person.

I am female and I kind of lean more heterosexual than homosexual, so I'm not into models and I don't know what other crap you said because I can't even read it.

No, Im not in a band... why should I be?

jeez :facepalm:

^ Don't matter

Just now, axlsend said:

Who are these people?

Well they just take any random person's quote from here and show it as some credible source. 

This is nothing, they have done worse things in the past lol

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I know lol, this is their old habit. 

You are here since 2005, you should have known better by now lol 

I've never bloody heard of them?

Can I sue them for misquoting me?:lol:

5 minutes ago, username said:

This is your fault. All of you. For being a bunch of ugly-ass motherduckers. -_- 

That's true.

Do they sell plastic faces and lips on ebay? I'll have to make more of an effort.:o Obviously loving the band isn't enough.

Edited by axlsend

On 8/25/2016 at 8:11 PM, metalgod said:

Interesting to see this topic come up. I meet a lady after the show in Arlington who is a model and was on or near the front row. I was probably one of the last concert goers to leave as I ran into a friend and ended up bull shitting with him for a half hour or so after the concert. As I made my way out across the desolate grounds surrounding the stadium I ran into a girl who was looking for her parking lot. We were actually looking for the same lot so I struck up a conversation. She was very cool and asked how I enjoyed the show and where I had been seated. She told me that she was called by her agency to attend and that's how she got to be next to the stage. At first I didn't get what she meant agency so she explained how it worked. She happened to really be into rock and was a big fan of both The Cult and GnR. She was actually pissed at some of the other girls because they were late and she missed The Cult opening. Apparently they had to wait until the entire group of women were there before they could go out to their specific area. She told me that she bought her boyfriend a ticket so he could be with her and when she met up with him during mid show he seemed to be indifferent about concert. I thought here she is buying her boyfriend a ticket and he could care less and now she is out walking alone in the early morning hours looking for her ride. Then my drunk friend, who had been keeping his distance, came up and demanded that she give me her number. I could tell she didn't like it so I thanked her for her conversation and that was that....

her boyfriend must like to get pegged 

39 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

Maybe he meant Renee, but she was an actress not really a model.

oh i guess you're right. i was thinking Perla due to him saying that he payed big.

i don't know the settlement details between him and Renee so i guess thats why it didn't register. 

Edited by -W.A.R-

I am sad. My words will never be stolen because I am a boring commentator who never gets outraged or says anything attention grabbing.  Someone would have to do a complete butcher job on my words to spin it into a click-bait article.

Umm.... my theories don't count because no one is insane enough to take them seriously. Axl is the Devil and Slash and Duff sold their souls to him back in the '80s, Izzy is allergic to Axl and Slash getting along so can't join them... you know perfectly reasonable stuff.

(you know, I used to be able to delete comments I accidentally submitted.)

Edited by sanity_lost
whatever happened to delete?