Models got free front row tickets, VIP access to "pretty up" Dodgers Stadium for concert video

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

If you want to make a great DVD of a rock show, this is the kind of audience you need. Not those boring soulless models...or have you become Motley Crue now? :facepalm:

You are so right. Viewers are treated to cleavage and ridiculous lip licking every 10 seconds while watching any Motley Crue concert video. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tiffani said:

You are so right. Viewers are treated to cleavage and ridiculous lip licking every 10 seconds while watching any Motley Crue concert video. 

Can you imagine what "Welcome To The Jungle" will be like when they show stupid girls playing with their hair, in their mini-skirt, scared of losing their composition while not being able to sing one word of the song?

We need crazy dudes and dudettes head banging, going ape and not giving a damn, just like in that ACDC show in River Plate.

Funny how in the past GNR didn't want to become Motley. Now, with all this model crap, I see their photos at the L.A. show and can't stop singing in my head "Girls, girls, girls" :facepalm:

• Like 1

This is nothing new really. It's been happening repeatedly, even on previous tours for as long as I can remember, so clearly it wasn't just a one time thing for a concert video.

I love GNR as much as ever (if not more every day), but one thing that has become painfully clear over the years is that they really do hold the fans in contempt. They don't even want to see your face in front row because they think you aren't beautiful enough. The fact that you are there at all is just a necessary evil.

• Like 1

I posted this in the LA thread, but this is the right place

Well its time to have a sex change then?

I still don't get this? Slash has a gf, Duff has a wife, Fortus is also married, Frank also has a gf, Steven is married too, then all these models for Axl? 

What have these models done to get free tickets? 

Some of us here are hardcore GNR fans, we deserve to get free tickets, there are so many fans who save for months, travel from different countries just to see the band. 

What is so "Cool" about these models? Just send them directly to Axl's hotel room? 

• Like 3

I applaud any band that does this. Nothing wrong with having a bunch of fine looking women on the front row. NOTHING. And anyone that's going to bitch and complain about having models in the pit around them as they attend a GNR show is a fucking wanker. As far as letting these women backstage, I see it like this. If I was Axl, I wouldn't want a bunch of 25-45 year old men back stage telling me how awesome I am, and trying to get my autograph so they can sell it on ebay or so they can try and butter me up so they can listen to unheard material, or pitch suggestions of what deep track from Illusions I should play next. I would want a bunch of beautiful women around me.

...because after playing a 2+ hour show that's what it's all about. Relaxing and Unwinding.

If Axl, Slash, Duff, want to hang out with models and celebrities and party after each show, I say do whatever you have to do so you can put on another fucking fantastic show in the next city you visit. Because this entire tour has been off the charts. And if you disagree, it's only because you have not been to one of the shows. You haven't experienced it.

I swear, some people would complain about anything. Just a couple years ago we had, fucking DJ Ashba and that idiot Chris Pitman. Slash and Duff are back, they are playing Coma, and you all want to complain that GNR is partying with models? What the fuckin' fuck?

• Like 2