Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Patience 
The Seeker
Paradise City

16122412_686173834888166_9165017548859637760_n.jpg

• Like 1

I'll be there!

This would be my 18th Guns show and the 1st time in Japan.

Hope they could add a show for my hometown, Korea, but anyway I've already got flight to Osaka!

By the way, it's Osaka, not Tokyo so it be better if you could fix it.

See you there!

Edited by gnfr4real
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, gnfr4real said:

I'll be there!

This would be my 18th Guns show and the 1st time in Japan.

Hope they could add a show for my hometown, Korea, but anyway I've already got flight to Osaka!

By the way, it's Osaka, not Tokyo so it be better if you could fix it.

See you there!

Whoops! That's the second error someone pointed out, sorry about that! I corrected the city and added you to the attendees.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure how likely it is that these Japanese shows will be periscoped.  I've never seen a Japanese fan willing to stand and be seen recording with  their phone for an entire show.  Just cause I've never seen it doesn't mean it never happens though.

The thing I'm more excited about is Axl's IED feed getting ripped afterwards cause that seems much more likely for at least one of the Japan shows.

6 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Not sure how likely it is that these Japanese shows will be periscoped.  I've never seen a Japanese fan willing to stand and be seen recording with  their phone for an entire show.  Just cause I've never seen it doesn't mean it never happens though.

The thing I'm more excited about is Axl's IED feed getting ripped afterwards cause that seems much more likely for at least one of the Japan shows.

I think we will probably get a few scopers doing a few songs at least....in SA there were scopers but the connection wasn't all that great so we missed out on a lot of the concerts.

I bet the wireless connection will be much better in Japan! I hope anyways! :)

Hey guys

Just signed up... been a GNR fan for 29 years and going to this concert!

I've got VIP standing tickets but honestly have no idea what the process is. I think someone mentioned that the number on the ticket indicates when you get to go in? Honestly, I don't really think it matters. I've been to countless concerts over the years and every time there's been a pit, I've managed to work my way towards the front or the sweet spot.

I live in Osaka so it's gonna be like a half hour trip to Kyocera Dome for me.

Also... and this might be a stupid question... and my apologies if this somehow breaks some sort of rule here - but does anybody know when GNR are coming to Osaka? I'd love to meet them at the airport but honestly, I'm struggling to find any info on their travel details in either Japanese or English.

Alternatively, I've been trying to find out what hotel they're staying at but that's also been a struggle. I really don't know where else to turn to... hence the reason I signed up for this forum :wacko: My theory was that if a GNR fan forum didn't know, then there was no way I was ever gonna find out.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I spent $300 on my ticket.  I paid for the VIP Standing ticket in order to get as close to the stage as possible.

I didn't spend all that money to see my favorite band reunite for the first time in 20 years just so I can stand really still and watch them through a tiny cell phone screen.

I have no idea why anyone would choose to do that, but apparently people do.  I know I won't be doing that...I'll be enjoying the show that I paid all that money for and watching them with my own eyes with nothing held up in front of my face.

Maybe there will be other people willing to do that, but the entire concept just baffles me.  What do they possibly get out of it?  "Likes?"

• Like 4

6 hours ago, AFD5 said:

Hi amaninjapan "Welcome to the Forum" if there's a way of finding out were the band are staying your probably in the right place just keep checking here. Can I be cheeky & ask will you be periscope g the show ?

If this wasn't my first GNR show in more than 20 years, I would probably try. But I really just want to try to enjoy the show - plus I would be kinda amazed if the event staff would allow it... they've got hawkeyes when it comes to stuff like that. How popular is Periscope anyway? Do you guys manage to get someone to Periscope every show or is more of a rarity?

I have watched almost every concert on Periscope live. ..however the length, quality and how many scopers there were varied considerably! Especially during the SA tour where typically only 1/3 of the show near the beginning was streamed and the quality was not the best.(choppy, slow etc)

29 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

If this wasn't my first GNR show in more than 20 years, I would probably try. But I really just want to try to enjoy the show - plus I would be kinda amazed if the event staff would allow it... they've got hawkeyes when it comes to stuff like that. How popular is Periscope anyway? Do you guys manage to get someone to Periscope every show or is more of a rarity?

I totally get it though for not wanting to stream. Enjoy the show man..it will be great!!!! :headbang:

I just looked up the setlist for a few of the shows in this tour and have been pleasantly surprised with the number of quality songs they've been playing. My wife (who is coming with me to the show) asked me whether they would really be playing their old songs or whether they'd be showing off their newer stuff. I said to her that it's effectively a reunion tour so if they weren't going to play all their hits then they might as well pack it all up and go home! :P

Anyway, if anybody has ANY info on hotel or flight details so I can maybe go waste my time and stand in a crowd to wave at them with fifty million other people... please let me know! :headbang: