01/21/17 - Osaka - Kyocera Dome

RussTCB

Well, don't get too excited.

What I'm referring to is the VIP package ON TOP of the VIP ticket!   It's like an extra ichi man yen!   Just to get the merch first and to get into the venue first!  Jeezus, talk about bleeing people dry!  (I'm blaming Creativeman here, though the band probably gets some kind of cut.)

I want to buy this stuff but it's not worth it to me to pay extra when I already shelled out over 3 man for ONE ticket!

Who was selling the VIP package?

I bought my ticket via PIA online, but never heard anything about the VIP package. Is this a Creativeman-direct purchase or something?

Also, I have noooo idea whether the number on my VIP ticket is low or high (in terms of getting in early or late)... mine is in the low 900s. If I knew how many VIP tickets were sold, I guess I'd know if it's crap or not.

Yeah the extra extra VIP package is on the Creativeman site.   Total rip off if you ask me but I guess if a person wants a lithograph so bad they're losing sleep over it, that's one way to get peace of mind.

Yeah, I want the goddamn lithograph.   I'll be pissed if I don't get one, but I'm not going to the show to buy a piece of paper...I'm going to see GNFNR!!!  Axl Slash and Duff on stage again, finally!!  The other stuff is really cool, especially with all the Japan-centric graphics...but I can't forget the whole point is the SHOW itself!

(I'm going to Sat 28th in Saitama by the way...not Osaka.   And maaaayyybe I might just go nuts and go to the 29th show too.)

43 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Yeah the extra extra VIP package is on the Creativeman site.   Total rip off if you ask me but I guess if a person wants a lithograph so bad they're losing sleep over it, that's one way to get peace of mind.

Yeah, I want the goddamn lithograph.   I'll be pissed if I don't get one, but I'm not going to the show to buy a piece of paper...I'm going to see GNFNR!!!  Axl Slash and Duff on stage again, finally!!  The other stuff is really cool, especially with all the Japan-centric graphics...but I can't forget the whole point is the SHOW itself!

(I'm going to Sat 28th in Saitama by the way...not Osaka.   And maaaayyybe I might just go nuts and go to the 29th show too.)

Is that literally the ONLY advantage of the Creativeman VIP package? Because if so, then yeah of course it's a rip off.

The lithographs look awesome but what size are they? For 2500 yen, I really can't tell. If they're a reasonable poster size, then I would love to trade with other people here and get one of each Japan show. I'm happy to buy a few (if i I can) of the Osaka lithograph and trade for others... but like I said, it will depend on the size. Anybody got any clue as to their size?

10 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

I will just leave this here :ph34r: 

chicago-illinois-usa-15th-aug-2016-axl-r

The thing that irks me is that after seeing Axl up close and in person, he is not big at all. But having that stupid flannel wrapped around his waste all the time like a toddler and then pulling his shirt OVER it just adds unnecessary width. He looks like a centaur.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tajandreas said:

The thing that irks me is that after seeing Axl up close and in person, he is not big at all. But having that stupid flannel wrapped around his waste all the time like a toddler and then pulling his shirt OVER it just adds unnecessary width. He looks like a centaur.

Yeah, he did not look big at all when I saw him last year. The flannel does not help with the shirt over it + this photo is a rather unfortunate angle. Still, the one from the article posted here made me laugh a bit - photoshop level 3000

Anyways! Cannot wait for the tour to start :) Need my GNR fix! 
Everyone attending, have fun! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tajandreas said:

His extra large stomach doesn't help matters

5 minutes ago, moreblack said:

I don't get the logo though, is it Katanas n' Roses now?

No it's still guns, but they wanted to switch it up since they are in Japan...they do that kind of thing. Like when they switched the confetti colors to green and yellow in Brazil etc. 

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, marlingrl03 said:

No it's still guns, but they wanted to switch it up since they are in Japan...they do that kind of thing. Like when they switched the confetti colors to green and yellow in Brazil etc. 

Yep, nice to see each region thought of and consider with little changes here and there... :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Lol you made me look, they made him a lot smaller and moved his hairline forward wtf

we have seen some photoshops to remove a doublechin or to make him look slimmer ..but the hairline is a new one (at least to me) :lol: 

• Like 1