01/21/17 - Osaka - Kyocera Dome

RussTCB

I'm givin' credit where it's due. I was at the show in St. Petersburg in 2010 and he sounded phenomenal. More motivated and inspired, also. What I heard here, I didn't like at all. Bits and pieces that were decent, but otherwise... Not something I'd play for someone and say, "this guy is a great singer, listen to this."

• Like 2

I really enjoyed that, what a perfect way to start a Saturday morning. 

I thought it one of the better tour openers we have had in a long time.

little disappointed not even a little change to the set list, but great to have them  back.

Have a good day everyone, or good night depending where you are ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Waclimino said:

I'm givin' credit where it's due. I was at the show in St. Petersburg in 2010 and he sounded phenomenal. More motivated and inspired, also. What I heard here, I didn't like at all. Bits and pieces that were decent, but otherwise... Not something I'd play for someone and say, "this guy is a great singer, listen to this."

2010 was 7 years ago

25 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Hard to sing is determined by how hard it is to sing in key (hit notes). Axl hits notes all the time with both guns and Axldc, it's the voice he uses that sucks. He is not aware it sucks

%100 agree

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Fair comment then mate, but I gotta ask, have you attended any shows in the last year including Axl/DC?

As unanimous as the positive reaction to most all Axl/DC videos has been as per viewer comments, I still say that shit sounded far better IN PERSON when I saw and heard it at the Olympic Stadium in London last summer. 

After watching 'scopes from tonight in Osaka I'm just willing the year to fast forward even quicker to June in London..

I mean, FUCK, just listen to that bloody Civil War!!

Fuckin' powerful! Give Ax' some credit! ;-D

But Axl's overall performance was uneven to say the least. They should've done a warm up show in Vegas or L.A.  Also if they don't want to play Prefect Crime, ok but then they should play OTGM, UTLH and My Michelle.

Last year I saw them in L.A. those shows were by far much better than this Osaka show.

16 minutes ago, Padme said:

But Axl's overall performance was uneven to say the least. They should've done a warm up show in Vegas or L.A.  Also if they don't want to play Prefect Crime, ok but then they should play OTGM, UTLH and My Michelle.

Says who? Is there a book of rules somewhere where its written what they have to play?

• Like 2