01/21/17 - Osaka - Kyocera Dome

RussTCB

1 minute ago, Jeez said:

Who decides what 'the best' is?

Well some people are going to say CD and CD II. But this is a reunion tour. So the word reunion decides, meaning for example that Pantience and Don't Cry must be play not swap. Those are hit, very popular songs. I can't say the same about The Seeker.

And check this out for other examples

Just now, TheDemocracyRose said:

No he is not. Not the best show but definately not the worst. Far from...

Read how the thread went, as noted....not the best show, agreed.  Why?  As I agreed with @Silent Jay Axl is clearly unprepared.  It's ridiculous really that people who see these first shows are paying the same amount of money as those later in the tour and getting a lesser product. This is how Axl operates and it is unprofessional to a point.  Just b/c it isn't his "worst show" or better than Rock In Rio 11 is irrelevant.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Read how the thread went, as noted....not the best show, agreed.  Why?  As I agreed with @Silent Jay Axl is clearly unprepared.  It's ridiculous really that people who see these first shows are paying the same amount of money as those later in the tour and getting a lesser product. This is how Axl operates and it is unprofessional to a point.  Just b/c it isn't his "worst show" or better than Rock In Rio 11 is irrelevant.  

I agree on most of what youre saying. But saying he strugling on all songs is a lie...

• Like 1

All some of you do is whinge. Seriously, the show wasn't bad. Axl was great on the songs he is usually great on, and he was okay on others. Clearly improvements can be made, but he's had a one and a half month break and still sounds the best he has since the end of the first NA leg. He will only get better, and i don't know about you lot, but it has me excited to see how they go as they proceed to NZ, Aus, and elsewhere. :headbang:

• Like 2

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

All some of you do is whinge. Seriously, the show wasn't bad. Axl was great on the songs he is usually great on, and he was okay on others. Clearly improvements can be made, but he's had a one and a half month break and still sounds the best he has since the end of the first NA leg. He will only get better, and i don't know about you lot, but it has me excited to see how they go as they proceed to NZ, Aus, and elsewhere. :headbang:

Definitely better then the first show of the South American leg

3 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Definitely better then the first show of the South American leg

True. I may have been a bit ballsy to say that this concert was the best since NA, but to be honest, we didn't really get a lot of live feeds of many entire concerts in SA - so it's hard to judge on that. I can say that from what i've seen of SA, Japan is shaping up to be better.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

Just now, bedilkaromawar said:

2 notes :

1. just relax, it was a warm up show for axl for this leg..

2. hopefully the will launch new song soon

So, if you were at this show and spent your hard earned money on a ticket, you'd be cool with it being a "warm up" show?  

Some of you are seriously just apologists, I don't get it.   

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So, if you were at this show and spent your hard earned money on a ticket, you'd be cool with it being a "warm up" show?  

Some of you are seriously just apologists, I don't get it.   

I can say that i didn't mind the show and enjoyed it, even though i watched it through periscope. I was happy to pay for a show in 2013, and i would certainly be happy to pay for a show equal to this.

Call me an apologist, i don't care. I didn't mind the show and i'm looking forward to all the others to come. They will only get better.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
clarification
  • Like 1