01/21/17 - Osaka - Kyocera Dome

RussTCB

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

So, if you were at this show and spent your hard earned money on a ticket, you'd be cool with it being a "warm up" show?  

Some of you are seriously just apologists, I don't get it.   

Like all shows people winge on here that it sounds like shit but the people at it loved it just look at the comments on the Gnr fb page

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

Just now, Gibbo said:

Like all shows people winge on here it sounds like shit but the people at it loved it just look at the comments on the Gnr fb page

This is a good point, but honestly most of those folks are casual fans that don't "know better".  And, to this degree, that is probably why and how Axl justifies going into these first shows uprepared as he always does, because he is fully aware that his absolute best isn't necessary, so why bother.    Just remember, that doesn't make it right, in my opinion, but you do make a good point in that most people in attendance do not hold him to the same level of judgement that us hard core fans do (for the most part, other than a few hehe).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

"Best since NA" You guys must be smoking crack. no excuse for that awful performance

I said better then the first south American show dumb dumb are your eyes painted on? PC always sucked thats standard

Edited by Gibbo

On 18/1/2017 at 7:18 AM, The Black said:

Yes that's the one

Yes that's the one! :D

I wear a size medium normally, if they're really small I'd probably need a large (I read they run smally in Japan?). I'd be over the moon if you're able to purchase one for me. Let me know what I can do.

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

IxlUq8V.jpg

sorry bro :(

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I actually think 'DC's stuff is harder to sing

The question is not what's harder to sing. The question is what fits Axl's voice better.

Mariah Carey could never sing AC/DC songs properly and Brian Johnson could never sing Mariah Carey songs properly. Which one's are harder songs to sing? Depends on who's supposed to sing it. So it's not a question of which songs are harder to sing, GNR or AC/DC songs.

The question is, which songs suit Axl's voice better these days, and the answer is pretty obvious.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

So the litho didn't sell out??!

nope! i got 5 of them

planning on exchanging 4 of them with other members going to the other concerts, if possible...

i'm PROBABLY going to go the kobe venue tomorrow just to get the kobe lithographs... they're easily the best design and i have no idea if anyone on the forums is going... don't want to miss out :o

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, amaninjapan said:

nope! i got 5 of them

planning on exchanging 4 of them with other members going to the other concerts, if possible...

i'm PROBABLY going to go the kobe venue tomorrow just to get the kobe lithographs... they're easily the best design and i have no idea if anyone on the forums is going... don't want to miss out :o

That's awesome news!

I'll try to get both Tokyo ones as I may attend both nights.

Are they numbered?