01/21/17 - Osaka - Kyocera Dome

RussTCB

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why does Slash have a chain and a bandana hanging from his arse? Is it just to look ''cool''?

PS

And come to think of it, Rose must be really broke. Here I am criticising his cashgrabbing yet, have you seen the state of his jeans?

Can't tell if you're serious or not.

11 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Why do we make excuses for Axl like "it's the first concert, he's rusty, it'll get better with time" all he has to do is come to the god damn rehearsal.. I don't see how it's that hard. 

lolololol and the saddest part is that people been making this excuse for a year long now :rofl-lol:

Its not his first show!!

He's just a lazy fuck. 

• Like 2

I watched the whole concert on youtube. Unfortunately, the one I watched seemed to have been recorded be someone sitting in the damn rafters, mostly saw the video screens and too much crowd noise around the dude recording from time to time. Gonna watched some of the others later. I thought Patience sounded good from the one I watched so far. <_<

4 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Because you were there in person, not watching a Periscope link from Japan whilst half the world away! ;-D

I have watched many shows in periscope. I can tell when Axl is has been great and when he is just warming up or doing rehearsal

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Your personal enjoyment of the show has nothing to do with what we are talking about.   

No worries mate, but I'm struggling to define what it is you people want from this band and/or the front man these days. 

I listened and watched care of a low quality live stream and thoroughly enjoyed myself, I only wish I could've been there in person. 

You?

1 minute ago, Blake Sabbath said:

No worries mate, but I'm struggling to define what it is you people want from this band and/or the front man these days. 

I listened and watched care of a low quality live stream and thoroughly enjoyed myself, I only wish I could've been there in person. 

You?

Me?  What?  What are you asking me?

42 minutes ago, BreakDown2014 said:

Some bands care for their fans, and are constantly releasing DVDs, (decent) merchandising, and soundboard recordings of their shows. Since they know there are some hardcore fans out there, they try to add new stuff to the setlists and to organize fun stuff (take Marillion Conventions as an example).

Some bands care for the music, and enjoy getting in a studio and releasing new music, always trying to improve themselves.

And then you have bands like GN'R that can spend 15 years touring the same countries, playing the same songs, without releasing any new music. GN'R is my favourite band, and whenever they come to my country, I go see them and enjoy the hell out of the concert. Still, I would love if they just cared a bit more ...

A while ago people were saying that if they cared about the fans they would do a reunion tour...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

A while ago people were saying that if they cared about the fans they would do a reunion tour...

I'm not sure the fans need Richard, Frank and Melissa in the band. If they really cared about the fans they would perform with Izzy and Steven, they would record new songs etc. All they do is playing the same songs in front of faceless crowds.