01/21/17 - Osaka - Kyocera Dome

RussTCB

5 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

The toughest crowd ain't in whatever city they're playing in, it's in this fucking forum

Civil War kicked arse and there's cunts criticising it as though it's Bridge School..

I've always liked it here over other places but..

You're a good dude man, I am glad you enjoyed the show and you are totally correct that this is a tough crowd :)

49 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Anyone else notice McBob said "from Los Angeles" in the intro instead of "from Hollywood"?

Is the band maybe distancing itself from Hollywood's political climate? I don't remember him ever saying Los Angeles before

A Japanese audience would know about "Los Angeles" more so than "Hollywood". LA bands have street cred and reputations---gangsters. Hollywood bands? Not so much.

I missed the live stream (because I'm sick and not staying up til 1 AM) but I've watched videos from the show. The band sounds awesome, and Frank's finally playing at a better tempo. Axl.... sounds like he hasn't sung in a while tbh. I swear this is the excuse every time he starts a tour but, was he sick or something? The clean voice sounds weird, not in a mickey way but in a nasally kind of way. And he was holding his chest for most of Coma (which was particularly shaky). If so then, no complaints, at least he showed up. If he's just starting the tour cold (no rehearsals) then, wtf Axl?

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

The toughest crowd ain't in whatever city they're playing in, it's in this fucking forum

Civil War kicked arse and there's cunts criticising it as though it's Bridge School..

I've always liked it here over other places but..

Yeah it's kinda like with fans like these, who needs enemies...:facepalm:

I have been on GNR forums for about 20 years, it's always been this way...:wacko:

Just now, marlingrl03 said:

As a person who watched it live from 1 to 3:30 am I can tell you that they did indeed do DTJ. :)

I know I saw it on periscope, but then it's not listed so I thought maybe I remember it wrong. It could have been the Better intro. The quality was bad it kept cutting out. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

I know I saw it on periscope, but then it's not listed so I thought maybe I remember it wrong. It could have been the Better intro. The quality was bad it kept cutting out. 

Yeah the streams in the beginning did lag but they absolutely played it because I remember the close up of Axl as he said "home fuck!"