01/29/17 - Tokyo - Saitama Super Arena

RussTCB

Leaving the hotel now, should reach before 3.20 pm

i hope i dont get crushed, everyone over here enjoy the show on periscope

hopefully i meet amir and serendipty somehow, i dont have a sim card here so this would be my last message till the show unless i find some free wifi

ENJOY!

• Like 3

Just got home.

Went back to the Arena around 10AM, got in line and was lucky enough to get the Godzilla tee before it sold out.  Size L though, but that's all they had.

Line was fucking NUTS.   And you think that's bad?  Much much worse for Babymetal.  My friend camped overnight on the fucking cold-ass concrete from 9PM last night to noon today just so he could buy two babymetal t-shirts.  They sold out in less than an hour leaving thousands of people in line empty handed.  WTF??  What kind of shitty system is it when the only way to get merch is to sleep outside overnight?  It's insanity.

I'll be watching this show on periscope from the comfort of my own room, but I'm still buzzing from seeing the real thing last night!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, estrangedtwat said:

Last night the shitty opening act was onstage at 6PM on the dot.  So that means it's most likely that BM (ha ha) is also taking the stage as I type this.  My friend must be losing his mind right about now.  Especially after sitting outside in the cold for 15 hours outside the venue.

I love Guns N' Roses as much as the next person here, but it would be a cold night in hell before i sleep on the street for any of their merchandise or other such thing. I have no idea why your friend would do so for Baby Metal of all bands.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Jeez the BabyMetal drummer seems pretty good

I'll be honest, I hate Baby Metal. They do nothing but basic idol dances out of sync and throw up that stupid kitsune hand sign.

Their 'backup' - aka Kami Band, aka the guys who actually PERFORM THE DAMN MUSIC, can shred. They are a fucking force. If it was only Kami Band, I would go to that show for sure.

• Like 2