02/02/17 - Wellington - Westpac Stadium

RussTCB

4 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Wrong...32000 tickets sold till the wendesday...The biggest show on that place after ACDC

http://i.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/88986817/Guns-N-Roses-fans-promised-very-special-shows-in-Wellington-and-Auckland

I know, but I said that nearly two months ago.  I also linked to a picture of the stage going up yesterday and said that Stuff.co.nz had reported sales of around 30,000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Maybe for AcDc show...But on first page it say 34.500...And prbably they will sell 2000 tickets in last two days...I bought ticket for Metallica show on the day of show...

Yeah it says 40,000 in both articles I've read.

As a Kiwi you gotta understand that 32,000+ tickets in Wellington, when there's another stadium gig on the same island (which will be around 50,000 people), when we have Adele and Springsteen and all the summer festivals etc here soon too, is HUGE considering. 

The only time that acts bring those sorts of numbers to Wellington are when they are exclusive bookings and don't play any other cities. So these numbers are actually really impressive to me. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Good, Fuck'n, Night. said:

I don't know how much NZ has improved but Aus internet speed will seem third world after Japan, 

Internet is actually pretty good in all the main cities and towns, so internet speed shouldn't be a problem, won't be as good as Japan or US I imagine though. 

I'd never heard of periscope before this forum though, so it might just not really be a 'thing' here 

C3mP13MWEAIXVY8.jpg:large

Edited by cremefraiche

13 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

Internet is actually pretty good in all the main cities and towns, so internet speed shouldn't be a problem, won't be as good as Japan or US I imagine though. 

I'd never heard of periscope before this forum though, so it might just not really be a 'thing' here 

I thought my internet was good in Aus until I went to Korea, I haven't lived in NZ for 10 years but assume they are on par with Aus. 

I hope there are some periscopes, I am keen to get on the WS link as ALK is home. 

11 minutes ago, Good, Fuck'n, Night. said:

I thought my internet was good in Aus until I went to Korea, I haven't lived in NZ for 10 years but assume they are on par with Aus. 

I hope there are some periscopes, I am keen to get on the WS link as ALK is home. 

I remember reading on the Herald recently that in like a worldwide internet speed test NZ beat Australia by quite a bit, and ofcourse the Herald loved making a huge deal about that haha. 

I'm going to try periscope a bit from Western Springs, if I figure out how to use it!

8 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

I remember reading on the Herald recently that in like a worldwide internet speed test NZ beat Australia by quite a bit, and ofcourse the Herald loved making a huge deal about that haha. 

I'm going to try periscope a bit from Western Springs, if I figure out how to use it!

LOL, I bet they did. They are slowly rolling out the NBN here (National broadband network) with better speeds.