Nightrain
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Thanks to @Gibbo for updates

Awesome setlist 

42 minutes ago, Joeypeeps said:

Awesome setlist 

yeah they keep adding so many songs every show, and changing so much the setlist every night

i have no idea how they do it, i think its pure love for rock n roll and also an artistic statement

axls vision keeps on moving this b(r)and forward, its awesome!

:rofl-lol:

4 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

don't know why they don't use the last jungle chorus after the breakdown to give to local TV media. Axl almost always sounds fantastic on that. The first Jungle verse that they usually give to news stations is mostly hit and miss

18 minutes ago, Mendez said:

don't know why they don't use the last jungle chorus after the breakdown to give to local TV media. Axl almost always sounds fantastic on that. The first Jungle verse that they usually give to news stations is mostly hit and miss

Axl is cursed by the pro shot, it never comes out right for him 

30 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl is cursed by the pro shot, it never comes out right for him 

Could just use the parts of songs that he always sound good:

-Last chorus of Jungle after breakdown

-Nightrain's chorus before solo & Nightrain after the solo

- Most of Mr Brownstone

Edited by Mendez

Anyone else really happy how much better his Sweet Child of Mine and November Rain are in comparsion to last year and NuGNR years? He's been using a deeper, talking voice...this is my first time sitting through the SCOM and November Rain videos on YouTube fully since Vegas. Keep it up, Axl, but please figure something out for YCBM.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Anyone else really happy how much better his Sweet Child of Mine and November Rain are in comparsion to last year and NuGNR years? He's been using a deeper, talking voice...this is my first time sitting through the SCOM and November Rain videos on YouTube fully since Vegas. Keep it up, Axl, but please figure something out for YCBM.

November Rain sounds great at the beginning very natural! Then he gets to that "Love is always coming love is always going..." part and his voice goes high and he kinda never regains that soothing vocal he was carrying in the beginning. But much improved nonetheless 

if he could sing YCBM like here in Houston then he'd be fine. Not even raspy just great vocals here 

Edited by IncitingChaos

10 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

November Rain sounds great at the beginning very natural! Then he gets to that "Love is always coming love is always going..." part and his voice goes high and he kinda never regains that soothing vocal he was carrying in the beginning. But much improved nonetheless 

if he could sing YCBM like here in Houston then he'd be fine. Not even raspy just great vocals here 

What the hell happened in Houston? I was watching some vids from the show and man.. where that voice came from? It was excellent, natural rasp voice, great control, awesome.

• Like 1

Just now, FabioRoses said:

What the hell happened in Houston? I was watching some vids from the show and man.. where that voice came from? It was excellent, natural rasp voice, great control, awesome.

It's funny on YCBM from Houston his voice isn't all that different from what he normally uses, he just was actually hitting the notes with control and without letting his voice weaken at the end of the note. It's how he thinks he sounds all the time or atleast what he's going for. I think that night the air was right, his voice had enough power and he could capture the notes correctly instead of what normally happens which is his voice gets into that Mickey stage and it sounds weak. 

He definately had what he wanted in Houston and showed there is still something special in the tank 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's funny on YCBM from Houston his voice isn't all that different from what he normally uses, he just was actually hitting the notes with control and without letting his voice weaken at the end of the note. It's how he thinks he sounds all the time or atleast what he's going for. I think that night the air was right, his voice had enough power and he could capture the notes correctly instead of what normally happens which is his voice gets into that Mickey stage and it sounds weak. 

He definately had what he wanted in Houston and showed there is still something special in the tank 

Agree with you man, watching other vids right now. Civil War had rasp but Estranged wasn't raspy, but it was great, much better than that 2011-2014 voice he uses.

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Agree with you man, watching other vids right now. Civil War had rasp but Estranged wasn't raspy, but it was great, much better than that 2011-2014 voice he uses.

Coma is one of my favorites from the Houston show. Way more control, and much better than anything else on the tour. The final 3 minutes are amazing

• Like 2