Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain 
Knockin' On Heavens Door 
Nightrain 
Sorry 
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

16465732_1291177404307759_2570231893056290816_n.jpg

Definitely attending, trying to obtain the VIP welcome to the jungle pit package. Hopefully it's not too close and I can take in the entire stage on my camera.

Just checked out the ticketmaster website and there doesn't seem to be any options to purchase the packages? Is there a separate sites or not available at this time?

Edited by jimisbatman

52 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Definitely attending, trying to obtain the VIP welcome to the jungle pit package. Hopefully it's not too close and I can take in the entire stage on my camera.

Just checked out the ticketmaster website and there doesn't seem to be any options to purchase the packages? Is there a separate sites or not available at this time?

I was kind of having the same issue, but then what I did was I chose the tickets before I put in the presale code.

from this link http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/guns-n-roses-auckland-new-zealand-04-02-2017/event/240051121E621C59?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1 there should be a 'quantity' bar, 'ticket type' bar, 'price and section', then 'purchase tickets' in that order from left to right above the seating map. 

If you choose your quantity first, then ticket type should give you the choice of VIP Welcome to the Jungle, then it'll ask you to give the code, then take you through to the purchase etc.

That's how it worked for me anyway, let me know if i can be of any more help! 

Edited by cremefraiche

• 4 months later...
59 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wow that's so random lol :lol:

Gates open at 5:30pm, do you guys think I'll be able to buy lithographs before they run out if I line up at around 4pm?

P.S. When I get there I'll try and figure out periscope otherwise I'll just do my best to at least record Coma and any deep cuts if/when they are played for you guys cause you know I love you all long time :headbang:

Definitely should be able to get one if you line up at 4 i reckon, we aren't as badass as the japanese.  Otherwise you know where to come :)