02/04/17 - Auckland - Western Springs Stadium

RussTCB

28 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

It's really sunny and hot AF. Taking it easy to recharge before going back to the venue. Charging my phone now so I can try and stream for you guys.

Look at you....charging yourself up, charging the phone up, that's why you're the motherfucking goat. Have fun and be safe homie!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Hey guys, just bought a limited edition T-shirt and 3 limited edition lithographs, I'll frame one and trade or sell the other two. I took photos but I dunno how to upload them lol. It's cool AF, a giant murderous kiwi with a mountain range in the background, he's eating a person and there's blood spraying out with skulls at the kiwis feet and it says "Not In This Lifetime!!" and "Mightiest Band In The World!" And on the other side it says Auckland and has a big GNR logo behind more mountains like a rising sun

These are awesome! :)

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Hey guys, just bought a limited edition T-shirt and 3 limited edition lithographs, I'll frame one and trade or sell the other two. I took photos but I dunno how to upload them lol. It's cool AF, a giant murderous kiwi with a mountain range in the background, he's eating a person and there's blood spraying out with skulls at the kiwis feet and it says "Not In This Lifetime!!" and "Mightiest Band In The World!" And on the other side it says Auckland and has a big GNR logo behind more mountains like a rising sun

that sounds so cool! :D

3 minutes ago, BackOffBitch! said:

http://metalshoprocks.com/hetfield-slams-axl-roses-rider/

Axl’s requirements haven’t changed much over two decades. The same booze, the same cheese… However, Axl now needs a bed in his dressing room. “What does he do, sleep at the gig?” Hetfield laughs.

Gotta do something while everyone else is soundchecking. 

Axl and Melissa need their beauty sleep