02/07/17 - Brisbane - QSAC Stadium

RussTCB

8 hours ago, ironmt said:

They sound great In that video.

Yup.. They should post real live clips every time they post those Facebook tour promo videos..  They have all that live footage and then just studio clips. It comes off like they are hiding something.. Which I guess they are but songs like Jungle always sound great!

8 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Fuck, dude, that is awesome! How many other people tried to win? I feel like I'd totally have a good shot at winning that! :lol: Wonder if they've been doing this throughout the tour this year or not.

Thanks man. There were 5 people that volunteered. We thought it was a trivia quiz game, turned out to be a singing contest. My singing wasn't fantastic or anything, it's just that I was the only one who knew all the lyrics... There was another dude who sang November Rain and he was a verse ahead and started mumbling:lol: Yeah if you had entered and had known the words we'd have had a close contest!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kanecrescente said:

Can someone just enlighten me on how to add a picture 

If you want to post a tweet/facebook/instagram post, you just have to copy the adress here and it appears. If what you want is to post a picture, you gotta use the "inster other media" option, then "insert image from URL" and paste the link there.

7 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I would have loved to hear Marseilles or Nice Boys in Brisbane. Unfortunately, being the first date of the country, the concert was almost assuredly going to get the basic set. Hope to hear them pull out these songs in other cities though.

gnr and the angels together in 1989 ,

• Like 1