02/10/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

there are no people who like people talking through songs so they can't hear, so no one should watch his stream by that logic, and then streaming at all would be moot for him.;)

again he's offering something from the show he paid money to, he can do whatever he wants. No germans behind his computer can do anything about it. If you don't like it don't watch the stream.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

again he's offering something from the show he paid money to, he can do whatever he wants. No germans behind his computer can do anything about it. If you don't like it don't watch the stream.

Again, as I already said prior, yea he CAN. But (again) that doesn't mean he should. The people here who complain about it have very valid reasons and are not here to "do anything about it". We are merely pointing out that it's idiotic. Peace out

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Again, as I already said prior, yea he CAN. But (again) that doesn't mean he should. The people here who complain about it have very valid reasons and are not here to "do anything about it". We are merely pointing out that it's idiotic. Peace out

You have no valid reasons since you didn't pay to see the show. No concert is for free and he paid good money to see them live.

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

You have no valid reasons since you didn't pay to see the show. No concert is for free and he paid good money to see them live.

You miss the point. If I was at the show, it wouldn't change that what he does is completely moronic. He is free to be completely moronic, but that doesn't make it not stupid. K? Got it this time, 3rd time lucky charm number?

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

You miss the point. If I was at the show, it wouldn't change that what he does is completely moronic. He is free to be completely moronic, but that doesn't make it not stupid. Got it this time, 3rd time lucky charm number?

Don't like it don't watch. x3

Edited by Silent Jay

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

It's So Easy
Mr Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle 
Double Talkin Jive
Better 
Estranged 
Live & Let Die
Rocket Queen 
You Could Be Mine 
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude 
This I Love 
Civil War 
Blues Jam/ TheGodfather 
Sweet Child O' Mine
Whole Lotta Rosie ft. ANGUS
Riff Raff ft. ANGUS
Wish You Were Here
November Rain 
Knockin On Heavens Door 
Nightrain 
Don't Cry 
The Seeker
Paradise City

Glad I didnt waste my time going to this show!

I was honestly expecting more, but Angus as a guest was still cool. Looking forward to tomorrow.