02/10/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

4 minutes ago, Harlum Shake said:

Well, if we're going on the current "every second show" rotation the setlist is doing - these are the songs dropped for ACDC.

Coma (if anything, putting it straight after Civil War has one positive - I get a great 25 minute rest before SCOM)
Yesterdays / My Michelle (aren't played that often anyway)
Sorry (there you go, a CD song cut as well)

Brisbane show -Out Ta Get Me, Used To Love Her & Coma

Sydney - Riff Raff & Whole Lotto

I dont think it was a bad show but would rather them 3 or even 1 over the two acdc songs 

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

What a great show.. Just epic. Didnt catch nr though ( if anybody finds a nice youtube vídeo of it would be excelent)

Hope we get some nice hq vids on the next few hours.

Axl sounded wonderfull, the band did a a++ job as well ( except for rosie. They lost a couple of Q's there .. But not a big deal) angus is a perfect guest for a gnr show. His energy charisma and sound fits perfectly.  Loved the axls acdc jacket with the bandana on the "A".

Cant wait for some nice decent youtube vids.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Elegance personified mind. (I nearly said John Major.)

He was bangin' Edwina Curry and didnt get clocked, he was a playa on the sly!  He sat around watching Bill Clinton get clocked with a Roger Moore smirk on :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

31 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Must be Axl waved it off for some reason. Maybe the AC/DC stuff looming made him decide to nix it. He knows those songs with Angus will go viral and wanted to sound his best? Just a guess- not saying if it's the right thing to do or not for the fans in attendance...

Well that didn't work out so well either.  He sounds terrible on Rosie.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Must be Axl waved it off for some reason. Maybe the AC/DC stuff looming made him decide to nix it. He knows those songs with Angus will go viral and wanted to sound his best? Just a guess- not saying if it's the right thing to do or not for the fans in attendance...

I wonder why he sang Rosie and Riff Raff with his GNR voice haha

Kinda meh at this point imo. Especially with Axl being 55 and no new music on the horizon. Also I can't give this band the benefit of the doubt anymore if they keep playing the fucking seeker to the exclusion of songs that are actually theirs and were fucking hits that people want to hear. The only thing certain with GN'R is that a good thing will inevitably always be fucked up in the end.

• Like 4