Paradise City

16583111_510335879137182_394135765635825664_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:43 PM, vloors said:

Yes first show Sydney is now sold out,

Also opening act will be Rose Tattoo

I think they just took them off sale to help out sales for the second show, which are clearly quite terrible judging by the offers out for it already

You can get premium tickets for just $99 for the Saturday now, that's about 40% of the original price!!   http://www.tegdainty.com.au/special-offer/

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:36 AM, northernsoul said:

I think they just took them off sale to help out sales for the second show, which are clearly quite terrible judging by the offers out for it already

You can get premium tickets for just $99 for the Saturday now, that's about 40% of the original price!!   http://www.tegdainty.com.au/special-offer/

Yeah the second show isnt doing too well sales wise. They really need to drop some new songs or a album to spark more excitement here in Australia. Also alot of casual fans have already seen new guns here and dont even realize slash and duff are back in the band.

Kicking myself i missed out on those cheap premium tickets for the second show. We bought Gold for the second show awhile back.

Edited by vloors

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Anyone attending either melbourne or sydney want to cut a deal to trade lithographs?  I'm pretty confident I can secure a couple of Brisbane lithos, would do a straight trade for a melbourne or Sydney one when the time comes.

Ill see what i can get at the sydney shows. Will be there early both days. Any word what time the merch stores open?

Edited by vloors

12 minutes ago, vloors said:

Ill see what i can get at the sydney shows. Will be there early both days. Any word what time the merch stores open?

Awesome, either way I'm getting as many as possible at Brisbane for trading purposes. Id guess the merch stands are open when the gates open which I think is 5:30?

I got this messages on the gnr group i help out with yesterday 

Hi There, Liam here from Universal Music in Sydney. Congratulations on this community and the way it's grown! To time with GNR's arrival in Oz we're interested in finding Australia's biggest Guns N Roses fan and filming a short piece of content with them, for our socials (and of course a nice bit of original content for Guns Over Oz too) talking about how they got into the band, what the band means to them, showing off their collection, how excited they are for the shows etc. Is there a community member that you know of (ideally Sydney based) that would be keen to participate? Who knows... if it gains enough traction we could get it on the official GNR FB.  If you know of anyone - please let us know.  Thanks

5 hours ago, Gibbo said:

I got this messages on the gnr group i help out with yesterday 

Hi There, Liam here from Universal Music in Sydney. Congratulations on this community and the way it's grown! To time with GNR's arrival in Oz we're interested in finding Australia's biggest Guns N Roses fan and filming a short piece of content with them, for our socials (and of course a nice bit of original content for Guns Over Oz too) talking about how they got into the band, what the band means to them, showing off their collection, how excited they are for the shows etc. Is there a community member that you know of (ideally Sydney based) that would be keen to participate? Who knows... if it gains enough traction we could get it on the official GNR FB.  If you know of anyone - please let us know.  Thanks

This is the type of wording I would usually use when I would message a One Direction fan to get them to "film a video" - only for the band to show up and surprise them (for the radio shows I worked for). Obviously that will never happen but whoever agrees to it might get some free merch out of it.

Edited by Harlum Shake

1 hour ago, Harlum Shake said:

This is the type of wording I would usually use when I would message a One Direction fan to get them to "film a video" - only for the band to show up and surprise them (for the radio shows I worked for). Obviously that will never happen but whoever agrees to it might get some free merch out of it.

I have a mate whos got a wicked collection doing it. Hes on evo called Aussie

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8262

Edited by Gibbo

5 minutes ago, Taylor2555 said:

Tonsco, looks like you're going to a few as well.

One of my mates and I will be at Qld (platinum standing), Sydney on Friday (VIP tour) and Melb (plat standing) :-)

Bring it on mate..... 2 more sleeps... can't believe it!!

• Like 1

booked my hotel room just now.  prices are half what they were 2 months ago for friday for some reason.  will be about 32C on friday, and i dont like the idea of humping it like sweaty cattle all the way back into town on the train.  check in at 2pm, relax, stroll over at doors open, hit up the merch, haul it back to my room, venture back out unburdened to enjoy the show, then a nice slow leisurely stroll back to my room where i will take full advantage of the 24 hour room service.

• Like 1