02/10/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

15 hours ago, Lillylovesgnr said:

Does anyone know where they will be staying whilst in Sydney !?!?!?

p.s. I have 1 premium reserved ticket up for grabs.

I'm going to the Saturday show. Staying at a hotel about 5km from the stadium. Gonna taxi it there and back. Can't fuckin' wait.

• Like 1

Hi guys, I am sorry for maybe stupid question but this is my first concert outside of the Czech Republic so I would like to ask you how it is with the tickets.

When I buy Diamond General Admission Standing for 365 AUD I still wont have a chance to be in the first row because there is a special VIP section with a different access which is separated from the Diamond GA?

56 minutes ago, R.T. said:

Hi guys, I am sorry for maybe stupid question but this is my first concert outside of the Czech Republic so I would like to ask you how it is with the tickets.

When I buy Diamond General Admission Standing for 365 AUD I still wont have a chance to be in the first row because there is a special VIP section with a different access which is separated from the Diamond GA?

Yeah thats true, there's one smaller section in front of Diamond GA. The front row of the Diamond section is an awesome spot though

I'm attending this show if you want to add me to the list ?

man an it's supposed to hit 40 degrees on Friday in Western Sydney! I'm hoping we get a late storm to cool off! I'll be getting to the hotel at 2, straight over to the merch tent to grab a tour shirt and then hit the bar for some pre-loading! 

Can't believe how quickly this show has come around! 

• Like 1