02/10/17 - Sydney - ANZ Stadium

RussTCB

36 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Angus is cool and it would be great to see him as a guest, but i would prefer to hear a Nice Boys duet with Angry Anderson, and a cover of some Angels' tunes.

lol

Angus is a living legend you frickin you

Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Angus is cool and it would be great to see him as a guest, but i would prefer to hear a Nice Boys duet with Angry Anderson, and a cover of some Angels' tunes. Either way, it sounds like those in Sydney are going to get some great shows! :headbang:

here ya go, I'd rather have Angus

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

lol

Angus is a living legend you frickin you

So is Angry Anderson. Besides, i consider Rose Tattoo and The Angels to be better bands. As such, i would prefer to see some covers of their material (with Angry Anderson as a guest) than Angus. Still cool either way though.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

23 minutes ago, axlslash said:

I'm hoping that Axl will show up at Springsteen's show tonight. Bruce did Highway to Hell on his last Oz tour, and adding ACDC's new singer (who just so happens to be in town) would be stellar. 

Richie Sambora showed up in Adelaide the other week and Eddy Veder showed up at his Brisbane show in 2014 so you never know your luck.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, axlslash said:

I'm hoping that Axl will show up at Springsteen's show tonight. Bruce did Highway to Hell on his last Oz tour, and adding ACDC's new singer (who just so happens to be in town) would be stellar. 

Axl wouldn't sing that song in respect to Angus, but I'm sure he'd be happy to take on a Springsteen song if invited. 

7 minutes ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Agree, great track done well back on UYI tour. Why wouldn't he sing the into? something I've missed? 

Seems like the only reason he doesn't play the song is Bc he is on guitar for the intro, I'm just saying if that's the case there are alternatives. I'd just love to see the song back in the set 

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Seems like the only reason he doesn't play the song is Bc he is on guitar for the intro, I'm just saying if that's the case there are alternatives. I'd just love to see the song back in the set 

He went out and did the song without playing guitar several times.. sorry that makes no sense

• Like 2

If Angus is gonna join them then I really hope they play at least one AC/DC song that we haven't heard Guns play before, like maybe a Brian Johnson era song. Or a different Bon song.

Ooohh they could do Let There Be Rock with Slash and Angus trading solos! That would be epic!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Ooohh they could do Let There Be Rock with Slash and Angus trading solos! That would be epic!

That could be potential longest guitar solo ever, and could result with FF death - couse he's not Phill Rudd :D

or even Chris Slade