02/14/17 - Melbourne - Melbourne Cricket Ground

RussTCB

50 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

this is such a shame I hope someone from the band or connected with them sees this and does something nice this would be my worst nightmare that's why I always get someone to drop me off lets retweet to everyone connected with the band

That's just laziness on their part. There's parking garages everywhere. And a 10- 15 minute walk thru the park to the gig. Personally I'd rather be 15 minutes late than not go at all. I don't feel bad for them at all... Cry baby's

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Padme said:

Tonight, Valentine's Day of all days. McBob will be sleeping in the hotel lobby :ph34r:

Ladies and gentlemen, from all the gnr members in the world….only one is happy right now….McBob’s fault moved him away from the first place on the black list where he'd been since Houston for the fucked up piano noises….Mr. Dizzy Fucking Reed :izzy:

:rofl-lol:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

The whole band must be laughing at McBob right now :lol:

About The Seeker, it's true that it sucks but it's slightly better than nothing, I hope it won't come back but they'll replace it with a cool song. Y'know, there's that song called Slither that would get the crowd jumping :awesomeface:

Anyway, I'm sure it was a great show. All those people from Syd... errr, Melbourne mast have had a great time! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

No Coma either?

Well they went on late cause of the traffic...maybe they had to finish by curfew.

Shame though...you'd think a crowd that immense deserves something extra and special.

Axl still managed to shoved 3 shit CD songs in there lol.. What a treat....

• Like 2