02/18/17 - Adelaide - Adelaide Oval

RussTCB

that was good I do wish Axl would chat a bit more and I wish the feed I watched had stayed till they took their bow lol  did he do ausie ausie ausie again

any way thanks for another good show not bothering to hang around for the critics on here to tell us all the finer points of how axl should sing every song no one cares thanks guys enjoy the rest of your day/night :heart:

• Like 2

Although the setlist is great as is, they play everything they need to plus a bunch of other cool stuff. They must get bored. I mean the first 15 songs are identical and in the exact same order every single night apart from Attitude/New Rose. They haven't played Raw Power in months now either. The only variety comes after Sweet Child and during the encore and even that is extremely limited.

Like I said, it is awesome as it is but surely they could swap the order around occasionally or have a few more UYI and ChiDem songs in rotation? I know this gets said every time they play and I'm not complaining, but they must have at least discussed the possibility of doing so by now.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

Thank you @Gibbo and @Kyles for streaming. It was awesome :dance:

No worries. They were epic tonight, much better than Sydney show, the heat was rough in Sydney. The Adelaide crowd and Adelaide oval was much better than Sydney too. So Adelaide thanks for rocking out so hard!! So happy they did Yesterdays, Used to Love Her and Sorry cause ive never heard them live before. Sorry was amazing, i had never taken much notice of that song before but man Axl puts alot of effort into it. Axl blew a kiss to a blond girl about 5 people over from me, i was so jealous!  The people that made signs n hung them over the rail got free T-Shirts n piks.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Thanks! Many got the early entry? Still in front row? Enjoy the show!

As far as I know it was only VIP who got early entry, and that section was not completely packed, but still a lot of people.

Yep, I was on the barrier of the front GA section on Slash's side, was a good spot.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Juventino said:

As far as I know it was only VIP who got early entry, and that section was not completely packed, but still a lot of people.

Yep, I was on the barrier of the front GA section on Slash's side, was a good spot.

Cool! THANKS! Glad that those who didnt get early entry ticket can still get to the barrier side!

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

Well fellas that was just magic now I finally know what everyone means when they say you have to see it ro beleave it

Amen to that. It's truly magical seeing it in the flesh. Thanks for the stream as well. It was awesome!

• Like 1