02/18/17 - Adelaide - Adelaide Oval

RussTCB

18 minutes ago, Axeli said:

What the fuck was that?? That crowd..:lol::lol::facepalm:

This is where discounting so severely and probably quite a few given out  one way or another to pad it out comes back to bite.  No way have those people paid $350 to have that little interest in it, most of them are just stood there talking!

But if you take a stadium show that needs a huge gross to a small city like Adelaide which has a recent history of very badly attended events, then this is what happens! Was always hugely optimistic going to Adelaide, I can only assume the promoter needed to offer x amount of shows to land them.

7 hours ago, Kyles said:

No worries. They were epic tonight, much better than Sydney show, the heat was rough in Sydney. The Adelaide crowd and Adelaide oval was much better than Sydney too. So Adelaide thanks for rocking out so hard!! So happy they did Yesterdays, Used to Love Her and Sorry cause ive never heard them live before. Sorry was amazing, i had never taken much notice of that song before but man Axl puts alot of effort into it. Axl blew a kiss to a blond girl about 5 people over from me, i was so jealous!  The people that made signs n hung them over the rail got free T-Shirts n piks.  

You were standing at my favorite spot :wub:

Free T-shirt for a sign? Better make some for the european concerts then :book: Do they still hand out pics during Nightrain, if you've got a laminate or a T-shirt from the fan club? They did that in US ;)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

He's slim enough to wear it opened now where as 2013 he had to wear it with one button and an oversized shirt under...he looks great. 

still love the camo jacket he has

Im not so keen on all the studs and spikes, I prefer the plain ones he wears but I do like the camo part of it. 

Yeah, that awful blue jacket he used to wear, I'm so glad he's binned that off. 

I always really liked the long dark purple coat he used to wear for November Rain in 2012. 

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Im not so keen on all the studs and spikes, I prefer the plain ones he wears but I do like the camo part of it. 

Yeah, that awful blue jacket he used to wear, I'm so glad he's binned that off. 

I always really liked the long dark purple coat he used to wear for November Rain in 2012. 

He still wears it occasionally, I think he wore it at a recent show for CW perhaps? I'll let mygnr CSI do the rest :lol:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I think he looks really good in the black leather jacket. It suits him. 

Yes, I agree. I think this is my fav Axl's jacket - plain black leather, no studs, no other colours. He looks great in it :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Black leather jacket, camo jacket, skeleton jacket are his best imo 

worst: the cow jacket, (not a fan of the white one), and that jacket with the strings he wears on KOHD,

That jacket with strings on is the worst, those tassels are ridiculously long! 

I forgot about the skeleton jacket, I really like that one too. 

13 minutes ago, starlight said:

Axl's hair: awful since 2009 <_<

What about 2002 predator hair and 2006 cornrows? :lol:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

0:56 "in a nine live cat" line was FUCKING AWESOME! it sounds even more sinister than the studio version. never heard that voice live since like forever. too bad it only lasted for 1 line lol. is there any other recording of nightrain? need better audio

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1