02/18/17 - Adelaide - Adelaide Oval

RussTCB

4 hours ago, nathanhall said:

Ha ha, check this out.   Just a little funny.  Axl comes along and scares the shit outta Slash.  I don't think Axl realised, but Slash has a laugh about it.

My partner actually video'd it.  That's me from 0:27 in the bottom right with the cap screaming "Slash, you bad ass motherfucker!". Then screaming "Axl fucking Rose". I missed Slash's fright until she showed me this.

• Like 3

Every day seems less and less true that "feud" between those two.

Sometimes i think they just ( after becamin that biggest band phenomenon and all) said "ok this was nice and it cant be better or bigger so.., now i want to do something diferent.. Hey so do i,  ditto..."

Then they just ( on a "behind the music kind of script style") decided to gave us all those tales.

Lets make something clear:  ONE OF TWO THINGS IS A LIE:

1-AXL and slash personalitys 

2- the whole "feud war hate" story we have been eating

BTW what a nice real bromance right there.  Almost a year after troubador, more than a year since the announcement and i still cant believe im living this.

LOOOONG life to the (once again) greatest and biggest band on earth.

• Like 2

Hey who is "World" on youtube as they have taken my periscope broadcast and loaded each song separately to youtube? Thanks if u did it as im still trying to figure out how to get it onto my mac. Downloaded it to PC but its sideways. 

I still havent got my voice back....

18 hours ago, nathanhall said:

Ha ha, check this out.   Just a little funny.  Axl comes along and scares the shit outta Slash.  I don't think Axl realised, but Slash has a laugh about it.

I just like Axl's stage presence, he sees Slash, is singing words to a song they hardly play and has the wherewithal to see Slash isn't paying attention, switches mic hands and stiff arms Slash to avoid a collision...all in a matter of seconds haha pretty cool moment 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kyles said:

Hey who is "World" on youtube as they have taken my periscope broadcast and loaded each song separately to youtube? Thanks if u did it as im still trying to figure out how to get it onto my mac. Downloaded it to PC but its sideways. 

I still havent got my voice back....

There are some channels on Youtube that are doing this shit. "World", "Jorge Cubas", etc ... "Guns N 'Roses appetite_for_reunion" taked Gibbo's broadcast from FB and put a trade mark ... And the only people who can do something about it are the owners, you need to report them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AlexC said:

No it's  definitely more than that otherwise this wouldn't have happened. (Thanks for this @Gibbo). 

Dunno if that's necessarily indicative of attendance, a woman just overpaid on resale because the section she wanted was sold out. Also says that they ended up letting a bunch of people in without valid tickets because, you can only surmise, the promoter/venue had nothing to lose if it didn't sell well. I think 30k is a conservative estimate, gotta be more than 25k, just my random speculation though!

Edited by cremefraiche