02/18/17 - Adelaide - Adelaide Oval

RussTCB

1 hour ago, Belfer said:

:lol:

That's cheap, using the extreme example of a bad performance of one of his weaker songs. If you did Welcome to the Jungle or pretty much 90% of the material he performs there wouldn't even be much difference. It certainly wouldn't be comedy worthy. Just a cheap shot.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Derick said:

There are some channels on Youtube that are doing this shit. "World", "Jorge Cubas", etc ... "Guns N 'Roses appetite_for_reunion" taked Gibbo's broadcast from FB and put a trade mark ... And the only people who can do something about it are the owners, you need to report them.

Great thanks. I've saved my periscope now so will upload to you tube.

here is wolfmother 

Used to Love Her sorry I missed the 1st bit, was still in shock they were playing it lolz, it's from periscope so resolution not best but sound is good 

13 hours ago, Juventino said:

Hey @Gibbo, if you know of videos of the full show or somewhere where I can download it, let me know. Thanks.

I'm uploading my periscope to YouTube now but it's going to be in 15min segments as it won't allow me to upload the whole concert in one go (minus Better, Nightrain)

here is Nov Rain

Edited by Kyles
More info

2 hours ago, Kyles said:

I'm uploading my periscope to YouTube now but it's going to be in 15min segments as it won't allow me to upload the whole concert in one go (minus Better, Nightrain)

here is Nov Rain

Thanks. And I reckon I've seen some of your videos, uploaded by other people on YouTube without giving you credit (of course).

• Like 1

Also, a guy who I was in line with at Sydney VIP was in the same VIP line as me in Adelaide. He has his whole back tattooed GNR. Then when I was leaving I went through Adelaide airport security and there he was getting arrested by the police for narcotics. 

There was a group of women next to me at front row who flew in from the USA too. They had a massive GNR flag. 

12 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

I didn't notice until they said it, but heaps of people said that to me about the Auckland show as well

I was at acdc there and it was twice as loud and I was in the stands I took a video and its just distorted listen to the gnr video i took clear as and and about 40m from the stage

2 minutes ago, Juventino said:

People in the floor seating said there were some sound issues for Wolfmother and first 30 minutes of Guns, but after was ok. For me it sounded fine where I was.

Yeah I had friends all the place and they all said the mix was great