02/21/17 - Perth - Domain Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, onurbayrak03 said:

I decided not to watch any periscope or any youtube clip unless he sounds good as Axl/DC or 2010... He has the potential to do so. Just stop with the "It was 6 years ago, he's old now"... He's still capable of sounding powerful as fuck. He just goes for the easy way. Fuck you axl...

K

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

You're welcome (to the jungle, Lisbon! :ph34r:)

9 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Damn that selfish, lazy Slash!!!

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

Maybe it's Slither :wow: Damn you, Slash!

Or maybe someone asked them to release an album!

We should take bets 

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

You have selective memory syndrome, how is the usual not good? He's been great more often that not on this tour.

The SA tour and this current year were painful to watch. It's not just Axl the whole thing lost his momentum. Without a few guests here and there there's not a lot excitement going on and the performances are less than stellar.

• Like 2

Axl's been weak, the NA shows were the best, he had some good ones near the end of the SA tour but since Japan it's been brutal. 

He might just be coasting though, doesn't sound like he's trying to stretch his voice at all so who knows. I doubt it's serious but if a person at the show can tell he sounds weak then we will start having issues 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

The SA tour and this current year were painful to watch. It's not just Axl the whole thing lost his momentum. Without a few guests here and there there's not a lot excitement going on and the performances are less than stellar.

Only thing that's stale is the setlist. Mainly because a lot of people like to go to more than one show so it's arguable that they should maybe consider having more alternate songs in rotation. Everything else is just self entitled nonsense that stems from watching every single show for free. Other than Axl not being up to scratch on the first few shows of this leg, which does warrant a criticism as he should've prepared, he sounds great. Because he doesn't sound identical every night you're gonna bitch? You didn't even go to this show. If it's good enough for the people paying why is anything less than brutal none stop rasp every single song of every single night not good enough?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl's been weak, the NA shows were the best, he had some good ones near the end of the SA tour but since Japan it's been brutal. 

He might just be coasting though, doesn't sound like he's trying to stretch his voice at all so who knows. I doubt it's serious but if a person at the show can tell he sounds weak then we will start having issues 

How can you generalise so much? So Brisbane, Auckland and Sydney were the same level of performance as Osaka, Kobe and Yokohama? GTFO.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

15 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I usually try not to bitch, but the setlist is getting stale and Axl is clearly on autopilot. I really hope they switch it up when they come back to the states.

This is why I decided not to watch or read the setlist when the Europe tour starts. Paris show(one I am attending) is the 17th show from the start. So rather not hear bad news about Mickey and same setlist. lol. It might affect my excitement. And for good  measure, going to Disneyland Paris days before. Hopefully, Mickey will stay in Disney.

17 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Paris will be the BEST show this year. You will see!

14 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

How mad is everyone going to be when they find out Axl started conserving his voice when Angus told him he was officially ACDC's singer for their new album? 

I'd be pretty pissed, but I've been watching a lot of videos of theirs lately and Axl's voice, particularly live, has always had a rasp to it, it seems. He's not gonna be perfect and he might miss/rush a few lyrics, but I'm not going to complain. He gets up and he does the shows every night, and that's enough.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

It's diminishing returns at this point. I really hope that they shake up the setlist when they get back to NA.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Feel sorry for the people who went to this show if they happen to read this thread. They go to the show and have an awesome time, on a high about how great they were and then see all the negativity. What a buzzkill.

They shouldn't care. It's been much worse in previous years. You really had to look hard to find one positive poster. And whenever someone had actually seen the show live and said he'd enjoyed it, he was ridiculed for being a dumbass or Axl nutswinger :lol:

47 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

stop watching every show on periscope then my man 

• Like 1