02/21/17 - Perth - Domain Stadium

RussTCB

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

A total waste of money that guy is.

Really, you are a personal trainer, and the guy who pays you a tour around the world sports a huge belly... I'm sorry but that's bad publicity for himself.

Total clown. All he does is being goofy with TB and scratch his balls 24/7.

On IG, all I have ever seen is pics of him training Fernando's soon to be wife and his sis. :/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Please stop your behaviour. We can disagree and thats fine. There's big different between sounding awful or not god, average and decent. I have heard a lot better performance from Axl but awful to me is RIR 2011 and Bridge school.

So you wanna argue semantics?  lol, get real.   

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but in some of the videos you actually can see Axl sniff and pass his hand in his nose, so maybe this time he was actually sick or got a cold. That and obviously his lack of preparation, no rehearsals, no soundchecks, yada-yada :shrugs: 

25 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but in some of the videos you actually can see Axl sniff and pass his hand in his nose, so maybe this time he was actually sick or got a cold. That and obviously his lack of preparation, no rehearsals, no soundchecks, yada-yada :shrugs: 

He does that a lot. I think it was more noticeable when he was in the chair singing Bc he had no where to go. He had a box of tissues and everything. I even heard a podcast that made fun of him in vegas for being weird and wiping his nose so much 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

What is it with Cubas and World who has their name on almost all YouTube videos?

They are dickheads! They steal videos then put a good thumbnail on it. I dont watch any of there shit or like or share

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

The Adelaide show I notice alot of timing problems with Axl really surprised me

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Really, you are a personal trainer, and the guy who pays you a tour around the world sports a huge belly... I'm sorry but that's bad publicity for himself.

I didn't even know he had a personal trainer with him. Who's he?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

Seems like the weightloss journey came to standstill.

7 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Once again, what in the actual fuck does his personal trainer do for him besides mix his post gig cocktails?! 

Frustrating to see that guy on tour with them everywhere and yet Axl doesn't look any better for it!

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

I know I'll be bashed by posting this... inb4 Pavarotti / Aretha comparisons.

The PT I guess, if he does his job at all, only focuses on working out, which I think Axl doesn't need anybody to help him that much while being on tour looking at the amount of cardio he does on stage. The most important part in getting back in shape overall is one's diet. If that part's slacking, there's no way he can attain a better shape. I'm seeing on this leg of the tour, Slash is making somewhat of a progress, compared to Axl. Not only does he look better, he's killing it with his guitar on every show. 

Lay off those nutritionally empty calories from those beverages Axl... not doing ya any good.

8 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

I know I'll be bashed by posting this... inb4 Pavarotti / Aretha comparisons.

The PT I guess, if he does his job at all, only focuses on working out, which I think Axl doesn't need anybody to help him that much while being on tour looking at the amount of cardio he does on stage. The most important part in getting back in shape overall is one's diet. If that part's slacking, there's no way he can attain a better shape. I'm seeing on this leg of the tour, Slash is making somewhat of a progress, compared to Axl. Not only does he look better, he's killing it with his guitar on every show. 

Lay off those nutritionally empty calories from those beverages Axl... not doing ya any good.

The guy could be on medication you know. Lots of medication puts on weight. It may have nothing to do with diet. He is fit that's for sure. It's incredible to see him move so fast on stage. He's awesome to watch.