02/21/17 - Perth - Domain Stadium

RussTCB

10 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes the same basic setlist. They added Double Talkin' Jive into the setlist, they brought back Sorry which hasn't been played since 2012.

At first it was fun to see Slash playing these songs I'm not gonna lie, but from Axl's pov it must be extremely boring. You can say that there is not much in their back catalogue worth playing, I mean at least without Izzy. They also tried to invite Steven Adler for a couple of shows but he declined because he doesn't want to be forced to play just two songs anymore, but Angus and Angry Anderson performed at one of these shows playing covers like Nice Boys and Whole Lotta Rosie. That's what we are looking at in the future, few guests here and there.

A million dollars in the bank for every 2.5 hour show can heal a lot of boredom issues. 

Remember that interview from back in the day where Axl said he would hate to become a band that didn't create new music and just released on their old hits? I miss that guy. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Right but you made a claim that if he was it he couldn't gain that much... that is completely untrue. 

:lol:

The medication doesn't give you fat :facepalm:

Some meds can make you WANT TO EAT MORE and that's how you gain fat.

Study a bit.

13 hours ago, Kyles said:

It's NOT an excuse, certain medication can cause weight gain. Men always put fat on around the organs first (their belly), not their legs n arms. Ever seen a fat armed and legged man. Women put weight on their thighs and bottom 1st.  Have you been to his concerts and seen him up close, he isn't even that fat? 

Study a bit!!!

P.S.: Yes, I saw him twice last year. He's not overall fat. He's got a big belly and sometimes is more bloated than others. Period.

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

:lol:

Study a bit.

Study a bit!!!

P.S.: Yes, I saw him twice last year. He's not overall fat. He's got a big belly and sometimes is more bloated than others. Period.

That is untrue no matter how much you say otherwise...  I know first hand how meds can affect weight.  lithium is a great example, plenty of others as well.  Since meds affect everyone differently you cannot state what you said as fact.  Some pills make you eat, some pills cause weight gain alone.

Anyway I am done discussing this cause I don't really care about another man's body... Besides you have disagree

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

For saying Jordan is meant to be a personal trainer to LAs elite, I don't think he looks in that good shape himself. 

Total charlatan.

4 hours ago, gunsguy said:

That is untrue no matter how much you say otherwise...  I know first hand how meds can affect weight.  lithium is a great example, plenty of others as well.  Since meds affect everyone differently you cannot state what you said as fact.  Some pills make you eat, some pills cause weight gain alone.

Anyway I am done discussing this cause I don't really care about another man's body... Besides you have disagree

Whatever :sleeper:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...