Gilby Clarke interview - 'I don't know if you can call this a reunion'

I hope the GnR swan song is similar to what Metallica did for their 30th anniversary shows, 3 nights of hits/rarities with all of the band alumni

Otherwise people will always be bitching about so-and-so not being a part of a reunion

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

When I think of a GnR Reunion, I think of AFD 5, but I don't think anyone would be upset if all of the members at some point or another popped on stage (well, AFD and UYI guys, anyway). 

Yes, this. I think that's all he was trying to say in that interview and that a scenario like that would be a real 'reunion', because he probably gets asked about this so-called ''reunion'' constantly now. I don't understand why some people get their panties in a twist over what he said because he was right on the money.

Edited by EvanG
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

He is a great guy, I had gone to his solo show, it was pretty good. Yeah he is not Slash nor he claims to be, he is just a normal rhythm guitarist who composes music and sings. 

He respects his time in Guns N' Roses and knows that the band gave him so much, he has also said in the past that If a reunion happens then Izzy should be there and not him.

Even though I know it won't happen, but him doing some guest appearances on a few songs would be great. 

During the UYI he did his job very well, GNR needs a Rhythm guitarist and not a lead guitar player like Fortus, for lead we have SLASH!

EXACTLY!!!

• Like 1