Best Show from NITL

Just wondering what everyone would consider the best show vocally/energy/setlist wise? I was lucky enough to attend Nashville,ATL, and Orlando. Nashville was a great experience with Steven showing up. ATL was a run of the mill show but kept my interest the least. It was also indoors which kind of killed the vibe. Orlando was on par with Nashville. Axl sounded great to good on most. I don't have time to periscope most of the shows. Thanks!

Edited by AppetiteForSomething

Every show seemed to be 'best show' LOL.  Vegas night 1 was IMO just out of this world......crazy electric with anticipation!  Estranged and Coma and SCOM and....on and on...Patience (might have been night 2) "I sit here in this chair..."

Can't wait for N. America round 2 next year (all arena's hopefully).

I haven't followed as intensively as some others here, but Houston was at least vocally one of the best shows. The best moment was probably Adler's first appearance. Those Out Ta Get Me and My Michelle performances just screamed nostalgia with Axl dancing and running around just like in the old days. Setlist wise I think I digged the last show the most, with both TWAT and OTGM in the setlist.