Best Lithograph of NITL North America Tour

Best Lithograph for North America Tour?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My constantly changing ranking,

Las Vegas night 2
Foxoboro (combined)
Chicago night 1
East Rutherford night 2
Cinncinati
San Diego (girl design)
Philadelphia 
Detroit
Chicago night 2
Troubadour 
Houston
Los Angeles night 1
San Francisco
Las Vegas night 1 
San Diego (surfer)
Los Angeles night 2
Web exclusive neon logo
New Orleans
Orlando
Coachella night 1
East Rutherford night 1
Washington DC
Seattle
Pittsburgh 
Atlanta
Coachella night 2
Toronto
Mexico City
Kansas City
Nashville
Dallas

Vegas night 1; 

Troubadour; less is more (everything about that night was special, that's probably why I love it)

San Francisco; San Diego;

Metlife night 2, the devil one; it somehow reminds me of movie Rosemary's baby, don't know why ( love the movie)

I also like KC and Detroit night 1

and Chicago night 1, I had it as a wallpaper on my phone for a whle, it's probably my favourite

10 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

LA #1 is probably my favorite artwork. But Foxborough gets my vote, because of the whole "piece them together for the full artwork" thing.

Agree with Powerage5. Foxboro night 1 by itself was just ok, but add night 2 and they are beautiful as a set. But San Diego Rocket Queen is my favorite artwork as a single litho.

Edited by Dacatzass

Honestly, the only ones I don't like are KC, Nashville, and Dallas. I think k KC is super creative though and Nashville is cool cause its a Hatch print. Dallas is the only one I think looks truly ugly.

I ended up with just the ones from the shows I attended- Vegas 1, Detroit, and Chicago 2. Love em all and think Detroit is my favorite one design wise. My Vegas one might be my favorite one, though, since it's from such a special show

April 9 is my favorite and I'm really disappointed I didn't buy it when I had the chance. I bought the shirt, but didn't buy the lithograph. After waiting outside for many hours April 8 (partially because of the delay and partially because I showed up at 4 because I was too amped up, lol) in the rain, I didn't want to take a chance and have it get damaged (the skies were equally ugly). A total bummer. I tried buying one on eBay that was listed for $200 (put a bid in for $125) and someone ended up buying it for $175. Glad I got the shirt, but would love another copy in my office on the wall. I wanna say they made 5000 of these? Either that or 500. 

My first thought when seeing it was You Could Be Mine - Terminator eyes. I love all the detail work on the buildings too. The shirt is better in that regard because it has an alternate Vegas sign on the back. The April 8 one is so weak and generic.

My second favorite one is the Coachella Appetite middle finger one. I have it as the wallpaper on my phone. Both Coachella ones are great and I love the alternate bullet logo. 

Both Chicago ones are fantastic (prefer the July 3 one the most). The Dirty Harry one is great also. As an LA guy, I'm kinda disappointed in both. One idea I had is to use a photo of the opening of the Jungle video where Slash is drinking in front of the TVs. Instead of having Axl on them all, use the images they use on the NITL graphics. Duff, Axl, and Slash skulls with a couple other ones (GnFnR logo, etc). 

The Foxboro ones being a set is a great touch. Wish they would have done that for every double header.