Perfect Attendance, Zero Drama: Guns N’ Roses Wrap Up Their U.S. Reunion Tour

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'm thinking Axl should be Time's Person of the Year :D

Why not??? 

The guy is making mountains of money,  is singing fuknn great, got over that foot incident actually the throne became a "thing" on so many levels . ,  the guy is fronting 2 of the greatest 5 or 6 bands in history, extra succesfull huge stadiums tour, is leading the " music happening of the century",  band well he's. W.  Axl Rose..   So,  why not?

• Like 2

Just now, SEPTEM said:

Why not??? 

The guy is making mountains of money,  is singing fuknn great, got over that foot incident actually the throne became a "thing" on so many levels . ,  the guy is fronting 2 of the greatest 5 or 6 bands in history, extra succesfull huge stadiums tour, is leading the " music happening of the century",  band well he's. W.  Axl Rose..   So,  why not?

i completely agree! i was not being facetious.

• Like 1

He might need to donate his $100 million check to a charity and write some more political letters to leaders of different countries asking for the freedom of American citizens and then put on a concert that frees those citizens to receive that award but he's on the right track! 

Great year for him personally and I'm glad his redemption atop rock has come. Seemed like it was going to happen sooner or later, glad it finally did 

6 hours ago, Original said:

I am suprised no huge cover article yet by RS or BB etc...interviews or not.   This is like a Zep reunion woulda been 25 yrs ago. 

It's pretty clear the band doesn't want media getting too close to them

8 hours ago, drtydane said:

I'm glad for the semi reunion. But they waited too long. Gnr wasted their prime years. And that's a cold heartbreaker...

yeah, awesome to see that they found back to each other ... but it is hard to think what they could have done all those years and all the music and all the concerts ... its really heartbreaking ...

Edited by RooSaa

^^Yes, it may be a waste of time but remember: quality over quantity. We do not know how the things would have turned out if they never broke up and continued playing. We can't tell for sure if they would, considering their relationship at the time, produce quality music..maybe the "break" is something the band needed..If they produce new music, release new songs, it would certainly make folks think about whatifs, couldhaves, shouldhaves etc. a lot less..

9 minutes ago, Kenan said:

^^Yes, it may be a waste of time but remember: quality over quantity. We do not know how the things would have turned out if they never broke up and continued playing. We can't tell for sure if they would, considering their relationship at the time, produce quality music..maybe the "break" is something the band needed..If they produce new music, release new songs, it would certainly make folks think about whatifs, couldhaves, shouldhaves etc. a lot less..

Well it certainly couldn't have been worse than what actually came about.

Axl finally saw the light.....global stadium tour or Vegas residency. I've been a huge fan since '88. Not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic. This is for the money. Bottom line......at this point, I'd prefer the vault over new Axl/Slash music. 

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

It's pretty clear the band doesn't want media getting too close to them

Yeah I realize that, still doesn't mean they can't do a big cover story.    Spin had Axl on cover and huge story with zero interviews etc....with Axl.