#GnRMadagascar

24 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Those songs arent even on the alternate setlist. so bringing those up is moot. 

I didn't mention the alternate setlists so I don't know where you're coming from.

2 hours ago, EvH said:

Madagascar is a great song, with a fantastic guitar work from Bucket.

Let's hope they play it rather than awful stuff like Ghost or You're a Lie.

Ghost and You're a Lie sound way more GNR than songs on CD, oh well I forgot CD was not released by Guns N' Roses. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Ghost and You're a Lie sound way more GNR than songs on CD, oh well I forgot CD was not released by Guns N' Roses. 

Cd was technically released by GNR, you just have to be able to read.

And Prostitute, Madagascar and Better sound way more like GNR than awful stuff like You're a Lie.

• Like 2

Just now, EvH said:

Cd was technically released by GNR, you just have to be able to read.

And Prostitute, Madagascar and Better sound way more like GNR than awful stuff like You're a Lie.

Well you need to get your ears checked then. I bet you hate how Slash plays CD songs too? Go listen to NIN.

If you like GNR then you will have to put up with Slash now. 

• Like 1

Btw I love Madagascar, I think its a great song, but I don't compare unlike you. At least I have the decency to respect good music whether its Slash or songs from CD like Madagascar, TIL, TWAT and Better. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Well you need to get your ears checked then. I bet you hate how Slash plays CD songs too? Go listen to NIN.

If you like GNR then you will have to put up with Slash now. 

Sorry but saying that You're a Lie is an awful song doesn't make me less of a Slash fan than you. Don't give me the "get your ears checked", buddy.

I'm more than putting up with Slash considering that I'm not constantly complaining about Steven and Izzy not being involved like you are.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EvH said:

I'm more than putting up with Slash considering that I'm not constantly complaining about Steven and Izzy not being involved like you are.

Stop listening to GNR then if you have a problem with Izzy. 

Go Listen to the Paul Tobias solo albums. 

10 minutes ago, EvH said:

Sorry but saying that You're a Lie is an awful song doesn't make me less of a Slash fan than you. Don't give me the "get your ears checked", buddy.

'Putting up with Slash' ??? Are you mental?? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

'Putting up with Slash' ??? Are you mental?? 

If you had taken the time to read before commenting,  you would've seen that Slash787 was the one who used this expression.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Catcher wasnt on it either until the night we got it

That doesnt really matter. Catcher is a GNR song, You're a Lie is a Slash solo song that has next to no chance of being played for GNR. Slither being in contention is probably just Axl making a nice gesture towards Duff and Slash.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 19AT5 said:

I don't mind Madagascar. It's okay. But it just doesn't go anywhere. Those samples in the middle are totally pointless. 

I think Slash could turn it into something really great, it seems a perfect song to make it into another estranged, if only he ever feels inspired...

55 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I like Madagascar, but it doesn't go over well live. 

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Totally agree. It barely gets the polite applause the other CD tracks get when people don't know them. 

With Axl being on fire this year this won't be a problem..