New Album Rumors Thread

7 hours ago, 1418Music said:

Well thankya @triad - You'll either like it, or you won't haha, I was thinking of calling the band DEFINITELY NOT GUNS N ROSES, WE ARENT GUNS N ROSES AND NONE OF THIS HAS ANY CONNECTION TO THE BAND OTHER THAN US BEING FANS.

Catchy huh?

(thats a joke...just a bad one).

So, i think its done. I've just gotta wait on the OK from Mr. Chad who i've contacted to let him know, once he gives me the OK I guess we'll get this track online :)

Cannot wait man. Thanks for doing this. I hope your tracks get good hits on YT, they deserve it.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 hour ago, 1418Music said:

Alright well, Its Saturday so I Guess its time to upload a song and see what you think then :)

Now, off to figure which sub-board to clutter up with this stuff lol. Once I know where i've posted it i'll check back in over here and tell you which one lol.

So have you uploaded it?:headbang:

15 minutes ago, Harry Sunrise said:

So have you uploaded it?:headbang:

Actually I did, had the whole thing up lol...then Chad (who is playing a gig back east today) asked me to EQ something on his vocal a little different, so, give me about an hour or so. Cool?

Man, Singers. There's only two of us in this "band" and I'm still having to deal with it! lol (love ya if you're here anywhere Chad haha)

5 minutes ago, 1418Music said:

Actually I did, had the whole thing up lol...then Chad (who is playing a gig back east today) asked me to EQ something on his vocal a little different, so, give me about an hour or so. Cool?

Man, Singers. There's only two of us in this "band" and I'm still having to deal with it! lol (love ya if you're here anywhere Chad haha)

For fuck sake. Not funny.

Just now, Jw224 said:

Just like to say I think the music I've heard so far rocks :headbang:

Thanks! Hopefully its better than my attempts at humor :)

Nearly done. Oh, and lets hope you like the rest of the song as much as the clips you've heard. Parts are obviously closer than others (plus i'm a writer/producer/guitarist so don't expect a multi million dollar mix) but....its pretty cool for what it is, i think :)

1 minute ago, 1418Music said:

Nearly done. Oh, and lets hope you like the rest of the song as much as the clips you've heard. Parts are obviously closer than others (plus i'm a writer/producer/guitarist so don't expect a multi million dollar mix) but....its pretty cool for what it is, i think :)

I dont think Ive heard one person here say anything negative about the actual music. For me even if it's not real GNR, I can still pretend it is until they release new music haha, it's close enough. What name for the "band" did you settle on now? Or are you just releasing it under your own name?

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

I dont think Ive heard one person here say anything negative about the actual music. For me even if it's not real GNR, I can still pretend it is until they release new music haha, it's close enough. What name for the "band" did you settle on now? Or are you just releasing it under your own name?

Oh god, I have no idea just because if its not Guns related it defeats the purpose of the fact that we were fkn around with trying to make some stuff in that general sound, and if its Guns related, we'll be ripped to shreds for calling it something related to GNR lol. Stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one.

5 minutes ago, 1418Music said:

Oh god, I have no idea just because if its not Guns related it defeats the purpose of the fact that we were fkn around with trying to make some stuff in that general sound, and if its Guns related, we'll be ripped to shreds for calling it something related to GNR lol. Stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one.

I mean theres still the option of releasing it on an EP or Album named "In The Style of Guns N Roses" or something like that.

46 minutes ago, 1418Music said:

Can't wait to hear the full track dude, the clips are awesome!

Jeeezus Christ. Ever have one of those days where EVERY SINGLE THING with your computer that can go wrong is really desperate to happen?

So here i am, 6 and a half hours later....and its done and uploaded. So, Off to find another board I go on here to see where to post it :)

5 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

And for the record- I liked your tunes. You had me guessing. But don't dick dance around with us. You want to sound like GnR. Step to the stage son.

Thanks - and it really has been a fuck of an afternoon, Still its up now over on the My World board Here

• Like 1

On 25/08/2016 at 1:30 PM, SEPTEM said:

Its so exiting to think that at some point, not too far from now, we're gonna be buying a "GUNS N' ROSES NEW ALBUM WITH AXL AND SLASH ON IT" ..

Guns n roses is so ubique and special that theyre even helping us to understand that dreams come true, never say never,  never is too late to forgive,  and most important: U SHOULD NEVER BELIEVE U GOT ALL THE ANSWERS.

Not trying to dishearten your dreams of a new gnr record, however, history has taught us that Axl is a perfectionist, and an album takes a very........... Long........... Time........... To make.  In my opinion,  the most we can hope for is a new song on a best of. 

Although,  I hope Im wrong 

On September 19, 2016 at 8:16 PM, jimisbatman said:

Not trying to dishearten your dreams of a new gnr record, however, history has taught us that Axl is a perfectionist, and an album takes a very........... Long........... Time........... To make.  In my opinion,  the most we can hope for is a new song on a best of. 

Although,  I hope Im wrong 

Hopefully Axl will continue to surprise us and will do the thing that nobody expects - Axl Rose box set just in time for Christmas. Includes:

Brand new album written by current band and Izzy

CD2

Remix and remakes (including OMG and Silkworms)

ACDC album with Axl in vocals 

Book

Axl autobiography 

DVDs:

Troubadour show

Best live peformances of this current tour

Best live performances of current ACDC tour 

Use Your Illusions behind the scenes

Regrouping documentary  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*NOT* trying to hijack this thread; but of the tunes that were mistaken for Gn'R that stemmed from the demos Chad and I wrote a few years back, another is posted at over here on the My World forum - clearly its not GnR but given all the fuss that some of these clips caused and that they WERE some of what started all the stuff on this thread, I thought i'd leave a post to another full version of one of the tunes that caused all the fuss without actually leaving the song in this thread.

That said, no intention to piss anyone off on this thread. Any moderator - if this needs to be removed go for it asap as I don't want anyone pissed at the post :).

I figured however seeing as at one point people thought it was GNR and caused a bunch of BS rumors, that i'd direct a link over to the other forum to hear another of 'em completed now should anyone care to listen.

Lets hope the real band DO get to work asap. I'd like to be told rumors myself that don't include me and do include the real fellas :)