New Album Rumors Thread

3 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Would you mind if i asked where he tagged Chad and where this conversation was? I understand if you can't or don't want to say. I double checked the instagram and didn't see Chad tagged, but then again, it's 3:30 AM here, lol.

Sure, here's the hashtag: 

This clip has no vocals though.

image.png

• Like 2

Just now, emybdc said:

Sure, here's the hashtag: 

This clip has no vocals though.

image.png

Fuck, i can't believe i missed it, lol. Thanks. My eyes are deceiving me, lol.

I guess that sort of rules Guns out then. I still have no idea why they would record new material in the sound of Guns N' Roses though. I guess we can note the hashtags down to marketing, but it's a pretty dick move to do that, lol. Thanks for looking into this.

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Fuck, i can't believe i missed it, lol. Thanks. My eyes are deceiving me, lol.

I guess that sort of rules Guns out then. I still have no idea why they would record new material in the sound of Guns N' Roses though. I guess we can note the hashtags down to marketing, but it's a pretty dick move to do that, lol. Thanks for looking into this.

Well, thres a demand for this kind of music... I myself would love to listen to whatever they're recording cause it sounds amazing. Again, just because it might not be Guns N' Roses it doesnt mean you cant like it. 

Op updated with all the information you guys shared here!

Edited by default_

2 minutes ago, default_ said:

Well, thres a demand for this kind of music... I myself would love to listen to whatever they're recording cause it sounds amazing. Again, just because it might not be Guns N' Roses it doesnt mean you cant like it. 

True, however if they're going to do it under the banner of a tribute band, i don't see the point. It would have to be done as another project, but then it wouldn't make sense to hashtag Guns N' Roses, Axl and Slash. Perhaps the tribute band is trying to improve their market in the face of the reunion tour?

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

Whatever it is, it did sound good.

It does sounds like someone from a tribute band, but maybe it could be Axl? When Madagascar leaked, i din't really think that it was actually Axl singing.

But well that cold heart breaker song sounds really good, so whoever composed it, hope they release a full version and share it. 

• Like 1

mods and other people doubting the "authenticity" of these clips need to get their ears cleaned. That's unmistakably... undeniably... Axl fuckin' Rose. Doubting these clips just because they've been on IG for weeks without a fuss from anyone is a pretty silly reason. This guy has 420 followers. Thats not a lot at all. I could totally see this going unnoticed. Aside from that, I don't think geffen or anyone else can control what someone posts to their personal instagram account. The most they could do is fire him or take him off the project... but they cannot make someone remove posts. It's a free country. Those clips are 100% Guns N' Roses, absolutely no doubt about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

True, however if they're going to do it under the banner of a tribute band, i don't see the point. It would have to be done as another project, but then it wouldn't make sense to hashtag Guns N' Roses, Axl and Slash. Perhaps the tribute band is trying to improve their market in the face of the reunion tour?

We don't know it yet... It might be a new band!

Ok guys, I've just seen a print screen of a conversation with someone really close to band (I'm not allowed to say who, as per usual). They were sent the link of this guy's Instagram and said it is fake. I'm not sure if that's what they want us to think or if that's really not GnR, but I can guarantee 100% the converstation was with someone really close to the band.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

Ok guys, I've just seen a print screen of a conversation with someone really close to band (I'm not allowed to say who, as per usual). They were sent the link of this guy's Instagram and said it is fake. I'm not sure if that's what they want us to think or if that's really not GnR, but I can guarantee 100% the converstation was with someone really close to the band.

they're just trying to cover something up. I refuse to believe those are fake. I know Axl's voice when I hear it. No one is that good at imitating him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

You're the best, lol.

While there is a chance it could be Guns N' Roses, i think this information put the proverbial nail in the coffin, especially when regarding all the other evidence thus far. Thanks.

1 minute ago, nevergotochurch said:

mods and other people doubting the "authenticity" of these clips need to get their ears cleaned. That's unmistakably... undeniably... Axl fuckin' Rose. Doubting these clips just because they've been on IG for weeks without a fuss from anyone is a pretty silly reason. This guy has 420 followers. Thats not a lot at all. I could totally see this going unnoticed. Aside from that, I don't think geffen or anyone else can control what someone posts to their personal instagram account. The most they could do is fire him or take him off the project... but they cannot make someone remove posts. It's a free country. Those clips are 100% Guns N' Roses, absolutely no doubt about it.

In Discussion and News we have a strict policy of avoiding perpetuating rumours until it is apparent they are fact. There isn't a GN'R rumour the mod team haven't heard before, and from brutal life experience, 90% of these claims turn out to be untrue. 

It's obvious it's a guy producing/singing his own music by his quotes...like "Not on an iPhone mic this time"

I appreciate the enthusiasm people have about possible new music but this is not it...put it to rest already before Alternative Nation publishes an article about it and half the country thinks it's a new Guns record...lol.

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

You're the best, lol.

While there is a chance it could be Guns N' Roses, i think this information put the proverbial nail in the coffin, especially when regarding all the other evidence thus far. Thanks.

No problem. It's a bummer tho, I really though it was GnR and was very excited about the songs. I'm still no 100% sure but it looks like it's not them. Let's wait and see how this goes... If they tell this guy to take the videos down, something's up.

and this isn't Slash's trademark tone and style. gimme a break!!!

Just now, Gracii Guns said:

@nevergotochurch Why are you so convinced that it is a genuine leak?

just listen to the clips. there's no way axl and slash could be imitated that well. axl's exact voice and slash's trademark tone and style? come on. the people doubting this will feel really stupid someday.